Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Recommended Posts

Posted

Also, thanks for sharing bro, seems Gate 14 has some pull... that was a fantastic watch.

Blue Jays definitely huntin'

ETA: Wow this was done 4 days before game 1... I've never seen that posted on here. Or I was in a coma...

 

 

Community Moderator
Posted
38 minutes ago, Spanky__99 said:

Also, thanks for sharing bro, seems Gate 14 has some pull... that was a fantastic watch.

Blue Jays definitely huntin'

ETA: Wow this was done 4 days before game 1... I've never seen that posted on here. Or I was in a coma...

 

 

Glad I stumbled upon it. One of the best Blue Jays related Videos I've ever watched 

I F'n love Shapiro man. He's been so good for this team. 

Posted
3 hours ago, G-Snarls said:

Glad I stumbled upon it. One of the best Blue Jays related Videos I've ever watched 

I F'n love Shapiro man. He's been so good for this team. 

Yeah, he's a smart dude, but a cool dude nonetheless.

That s*** is jaw dropping

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
The Jays Centre Caretaker Fund
The Jays Centre Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Blue Jays community on the internet.

×
×
  • Create New...