Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I said I hope Fangraphs does a deep dive on Lucas' first two starts. You replied: "A little early for that. Long way to go." I don't understand why it's a "little early for that." Fangraphs writes about the must mundane s*** you can imagine. Including today when Landen Roupp (one mediocre four inning start so far) and Hayden Birdsong (a long reliever) got big writeups today, Not sure why this is so complicated my friend.
  2. No it's not. I can tell from your posts you don't read Fangraphs but they just wrote one on Landen Roupp and Hayden Birdsong today lol. Decent chance they'll dive into Lucas' first couple of starts in some capacity
  3. Now that he dominated a big market team hopefully Fangraphs or someone gives us a big write up on him Hasn't given up a run in 10.1 innings, 11 Ks, only 4 hits, 3 BBs
  4. Not impressed with this Garrett Crotch-Itch guy at all to be honest...
  5. I like them when they benefit us and I like to bitch about them when they don't
  6. Bo's wallball was easily a barrel. 105 mpg EV with a 24 degree launch angle. That's probably a homer in most ballparks but it's only registering as 318 feet on statcast due to the green monster. I'm tired of every single AL East opponent having joke park dimensions.
  7. Yeah I've seen worse but we could be leading the league in homers and the wrong call on a full count with the bases loaded with two outs will still have a large impact
  8. HUGE call there, should be 1-0 and still batting
  9. Yeah I wouldn't really put anything past Ed Rogers when it comes to spending at this point.
  10. I change my mind...tonight's game is now must-win (or lose by 1)
  11. Need big games out of the top 4 in the lineup tonight
  12. Gotta be honest, it doesn't really feel must win. When you are 0-1 or 1-2 it felt must-win to me. But 6-5 it doesn't really feel that way. But it's still very very important.
  13. Huge game tonight Yanks are getting thrashed in Detroit again so whoever wins tonight will be in 1st place
  14. Ryan Yarbrough just got tagged for another homer. Yankees down 5-0 to Detroit.
  15. I asked ChatGPT to show me what the average Red Sox fan looks like and this is what it created
  16. I always save most of my hatred for the Yanks but every time we play the Red Sox I’m reminded that I hate them too the reminder comes in the form of some Chowderhead screaming out nonsensical obscenities for no reason in particular
  17. Season was saved in this must-win game Great job by Berrios. He could not get a whiff to save his life but his location was nuts tonight
  18. After Schneider very vocal reprimand from the fanbase he's apparently learned his lesson
  19. Oh hell yeah, love the emotion from Berrios
  20. Bregman was hosed Zero confidence they overturn it
  21. oh for the love of god if they call interference on that....
×
×
  • Create New...