Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I'm way more excited for these rankings to be released than I was the top prospects list.
  2. From the votes I've seen so far Michael Saunders is getting jobbed. Should be much higher.
  3. Rankings submitted. It's pretty easy to kind of group them in terms of "hot" "kind of hot" "average" "ugly" but ranking them individually is hard.
  4. We could do that. It would be a bigger undertaking though because none of us know who they are.
  5. Yeah for sure. AA got lucky as f***. He went all in when the team was 7 games back and all his moves hit and we won the division. If he went all in and it backfired he'd never have gotten another GM job again. Instead he's hailed as a genius. He's the one who hamstrung the current regime and would have been in the same spot if he had stayed.
  6. Yeah that's good analysis. We don't really offer him much meaning we'd have to offer him more money than anyone else and I don't see that happening.
  7. I believe that they hit something like .400+ against us on ground balls. They BABIP'd us. And every time Harold Reynolds would say "That's Royals baseball!"
  8. I remember when their was buzz about them signing Bonds. Jeremy Accardo was on the team then and reporters were asking him about Bonds as a teammate and he had good things to say.
  9. I'm not saying that report is true but it's conceivable he could have left quite a few million out there. Add in that he's a FA and Bautista would be signing an extension and that's how people thought he gets Zobrist money.
  10. It's because Zobrist left a lot of money on the table. Reports are that he had an 80 mil offer as well.
  11. Yeah that's initially one more year than you would hope but the AAV is so much lower than I thought that it's a good deal.
  12. I just saw a tweet that the Cubs were working to trade him to the Yanks.
  13. Yeah for sure. And I feel like there were times that the Jays needed to do something though and AA didn't. Seems like he had one big offseason and one big trade deadline.
  14. I'm seeing a lot of complaints about the new regime not making any moves which is silly in its own right - (a) because it's not true and ( it's no guarantee that AA would have done anything bigger or bolder given the roster parameters right now. But didn't AA go multiple offseasons and trade deadlines where he did jack s***?
  15. Boxcar and BTS are both good posters so please don't hold this against me but have you guys lost your marbles? lol The guy got in to a he-said/she-said domestic dispute with multiple members of his family and then went and shot his garage up. The guy clearly has anger issues. You guys are acting like he lost his temper playing cards and went outside and threw some rocks in to a pond.
  16. Friedman has used convicted rapists out of his bullpen before a little domestic violence won't bother him will it?
  17. Well yeah assuming he gets 30M AAV of course it would be stupid. But what if he gets 18-22?
  18. I don't think so at all. We are weak at 1st so he's a clear upgrade over Smoakabello's combined WAR to WAR and a half for this season. Would also soften the blow of losing Bautista and/or EE next offseason. Davis is a lot younger than those two as well so it might make sense to pay him for his 30-34 year old seasons rather than the mid to late 30 years of Jose and EE. That said the projections don't like him so it does make me nervous.
  19. I'd see what Zobrist signs for and then use that as a basis for an offer to both of them. They are different players but similar ages and talent level. Moving forward we have payroll space and I also believe if Bautista can play 1B we will have enough room on the roster too.
  20. Damn. Lowe got 2 years, 13 mil. Probably wise to pass on that.
  21. I'm seeing 195 for 6.
  22. Lackey signing with the Cubs for 2 years 32-34 mil according to Rosenthal. That's a nice deal for the Cubs.
×
×
  • Create New...