Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. No my mom grew up in TO but I grew up in the States- lived mostly in the Rocky Mountains and the West Coast. I get back to TO once or twice a year although I used to spend most of the summers there as a kid.
  2. Nice I live in Denver. Pasadena is a nice place, my sister lives in SoCal.
  3. If we really do "have strong interest in" and "will be in the game" for David Price the payroll would have to be close to 160. We'll see how true our interest in Price actually is.
  4. I am up for trading anyone on the roster if we can do better. But I see everyone wanting to deal Dickey and Goins, etc. when I don't think we'd get much and we could use both players as is. So by all means wheel and deal for the best you can I just don't see a scenario where a team that needs multiple starting pitchers is better off by trading one of the few starting pitchers it already has.
  5. Actually I'm pretty sure you know exactly what you are getting with Dickey. He's been a carbon copy for 3 years in a row. He's fine as a #4 or 5 SP and should be brought back. For a team that desperately needs starting pitching it's a no brainer IMO.
  6. Why would we trade Dickey? We are desperate for starting pitching, trading what little we have away doesn't make much sense.
  7. So we are going to give Estrada a QO right? Was anything said about that?
  8. With an injury prone Tulo and Travis coming off surgery I think it'd be best to keep Goins unless someone makes an offer which we couldn't refuse.
  9. That's the right answer.
  10. Already? He's been ripping him for years. He hates AA so much he started cheering for a division rival.
  11. Yeah he just mentioned that exact point. You can't just add a DeRosa or a Henry Blanco and expect it to be ok.
  12. I could see us bringing Smoak back. I don't think anyone wants Coleballo to be the bon a fide starter and there aren't many options out there in FA at all. I suppose we could trade for one but that trades going to cost us somewhere else. Maybe trading Revere for one could be a good move, but does that actually get us better? If Bautista moves to 1B then you are right, no chance Smoak is back but I don't think that happens in 2016.
  13. He's going to cost Scherzer money. I'd need to see what our payroll is going to be before I gave him that. We really need him though.
  14. How much is the QO? 15 million? Man that's a tough one. The 1 year deal would be appealing.
  15. This team is win now mode. I wouldn't trade either.
  16. Agreed I am not sold on Pompey's bat at all and neither are the projections. He's a very useful bench player as he can pinch run and defensive sub. Plus, like you said in another thread he's still going to get plenty of AB's. Keeping Revere is the best option.
  17. I was thinking of something a little less hardcore although I don't doubt the effectiveness of your rec.
  18. Yeah I mean if the price is right and we bring Estrada back it would make a lot of sense.
  19. Lol true but during stressful times like this it could add to the paranoia.
  20. Does anyone here recommend a particular type of anti-anxiety medicine? And to follow up, if this all ends without a World Series win does anyone recommend a particular type of anti-depressant? Thanks.
  21. I'd be fine with bringing back the same lineup and I think we have enough pieces to fill out a bench. We'll have to add a backup C. We need Starting Pitching and to add to the bullpen. I'm not sure what I'd do with Osuna. It's tempting to just take the free WAR and a half as a reliever but I guess it depends on how effective you think he'd be as a starter. We'd also probably have to stop throwing him as a starter at some point midseason and move him to the bullpen right? Luckily there are a lot of SP options next year but we are going to need to add at least 3.
×
×
  • Create New...