Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Makes sense but if that's the reasoning why not Teoscar too? It's too soon in the year to do this.
  2. He's playing about as good as Teoscar, Drury, Jansen and others and we are only 2 weeks into the season. Seems a bit rash to me. Maybe there is attitude issues (he seems fine to me but I'm not in the clubhouse) or the team simply wants to send a message.
  3. I don't think Tepera is very good. Steamer thinks he's a 4.20 ERA type. I guess he can't hurt though.
  4. Garbage offense and bullpen. The rotation will probably start to falter but I think the offense will step it up. I don't have a whole lot of hope for the bullpen though.
  5. I was not expecting Freddy Galvis to be our best hitter but here we are
  6. Here's how Montoya has treated Tellez the past three games. Fri: Sits him against a righty starter Sat: Plays him against one of the best left handed starters in the game Sun: Pinch hits for him against a lefty I'm not sure he knows what he's doing.
  7. Okay well Pat Tabler sucks ass even more. Is your answer to that that we aren't obligated to watch TV?
  8. I think he's ok. It could be a lot worse but they could definitely improve on him. He kind of back doored his way into the role it seems with Howarth getting old and Wilner giving him a little bit of a break/breaking into the role himself. I do like Wagner though.
  9. Lots of swing at that inside curveball today
  10. That was awesome! How often has that happened in the past?
  11. Golf is most definitely not my sport lol. Rarely watch or play. Tiger winning the Masters kind of transcends sports though. Anyway, I'll shut up about it now.
  12. Tiger winning the Masters is a bigger event than NHL playoffs guaranteed. I'm sure the Sunday ratings are way higher than any hockey playoff game so far. Replace hockey with golf in your statement and it would be more accurate.
  13. Lol at all you hockey-loving Canadians hating on other sports! No one gives a s*** about that garbage so kiss my ass!
  14. Well Bob is a Brit and I'm American. Pretty big in both places. I'm as equally bewildered at the hate for watching Tiger win the Masters as some of you all are at me for watching it. On a side note some guy just cashed in his $85k bet on Tiger winning it for $1.1 million. Lucky bet
  15. Ok well if he's a North American watching soccer than he has no room to judge those watching Tiger Woods win the Masters
  16. lmao that is not bigger than Tiger Woods winning the Masters
  17. Is golf not that big in Canada? The Masters is HUGE here and when Tiger wins it it's even bigger. This is one of the biggest sports stories of the year easily.
  18. Is this the first time all season Montoya has used his bench? lol
  19. I am but the sound and my attention were on The Masters!
  20. What happened? I was watching the Masters
  21. 2 up with 2 to play. He's got this.
×
×
  • Create New...