Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Spoiling the Sox home opener will be doubly awesome with the off day tomorrow. They're going to have to think about it all night tonight and all day tomorrow.
  2. He's thrown 1.2 innings all month and he didn't throw yesterday. He'll be fine.
  3. What do you mean? Can he not go more than one inning without getting hurt?
  4. With the off day tomorrow if I'm Montoya I throw the kitchen sink at them in the bottom of the 7th and then go for a 6 out save with Giles. Or at least get Giles in the 8th if it starts to get the least bit dicey.
  5. Teo with a walk, a steal and a run to bounce back. Good job. If it weren't for this short bench I'd definitely pull him for Brito.
  6. Maybe it was better that he couldn't see that way he won't flail at all those balls.
  7. Can someone get this guy some eye drops?
  8. Teoscar is up this inning he's going to hit a two run jack and we will all momentarily forgive him.
  9. The ignore list is for cowards!
  10. Acting like he has something in his eye lol
  11. EASY pop fly. That's little league stuff.
  12. Come on Teoscar..............
  13. "We bat Brito leadoff because when we do we win."
  14. Montoya says f*** this s*** offense I'm taking over. Bunts, steals, hit and runs. Genius
  15. Montoya bunting is a genius
  16. This Montoya guy sure likes to bunt
  17. God forbid someone get upset at themselves when they are sucking at their jobs
  18. Unfortunately yes, we do sac bunt sometimes.
  19. Can't say I've been impressed with Montoya. I don't think he sucks, seems to use the pen well enough, but he isn't some sabremetric genius either. I've seen more traditional managing from him then I have outside the box thinking. That said, it's not his fault this team sucks. We are just going to have to wear it this year. Once Vlad comes up at least the team will be watchable.
  20. I use this: https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/ Just click on whatever game you want and they update shortly after every batted ball.
  21. Well at least Giles is pitching. One of the few enjoyable to watch players we have right now. He's supposedly horrible in non-save situations if that's something that should be believed in.
  22. Yeah just a s*** angle. Even so that often goes for a hit.
  23. I mean the result was horrendous but he tatooed that ball. 105+ off the bat. Statcast said that's a hit 45% of the time.
  24. Puig getting after it again.
×
×
  • Create New...