Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. He'll be back for our playoff run in October.
  2. Hanson has exhibited below average sprint speed this year at 26.8 mph. I doubt Vladdy is much slower than that. I wonder if Montoyo knows that. Doesn't seem like it.
  3. I really wish we would have kept Pillar instead of having to see Brito log so much time. Our OF situation is a mess right now and I don't really see a way to fix it short term. What's Denard Span doing?
  4. Is there anywhere I can watch the post game interviews?
  5. Need to keep winning and it will go up.
  6. I like Hazel Mae. Maybe it's because our other option is Arash Madani who sucks.
  7. The longer this team plays well/stays in contention the harder it's going to be to roster Luciano. I could see a Gaviglio/Pannone stacked start being the 5th spot in the rotation for a bit.
  8. Cant wait to watch the 5 spot in our lineup bunt this inning
  9. Yep. I've seen situations where he doesnt even run for Tellez in the 9th. Is Hanson even faster than Vlad Jr.? I bet it's closer than we think. I think Maile has a higher recorded sprint speed than Hanson this year.
  10. Was that 3 check swing strikes lol
  11. Brito sucks. Has to be better options than him and Hanson.
  12. You guys really have to read between the lines to come up with these explanations. What inclination has Montoyo given that he's using advanced stats to manage the team, maybe other than shifts which I'm sure an assistant is calling out anyway? Even Yost does that. When asked about bunting he talks in "small ball" platitudes. Maybe Atkins is the smartest guy in the room and has cracked the code and found that bunting works and that's why Montoyo does it even with runners in scoring position. But I think the other more plausible explanation is that our manager is an idiot.
  13. 10 to 20 runs is a shitload lol. Thats the equivalent of something like an elite reliever. I'm surprised to see you on board with this!
  14. 10 runs is the equivalent of 1 WAR right? That's a lot for a manager
  15. Did this not come up in the hiring process?
  16. Lol geezus our manager is bunt obsessed. Kill me
  17. Biagini is just making sure that we get another Vlad AB. Imagine if he hit a walk off.....
  18. We'd have been better off trading Happ to the Yankees for nothing. Drury and McKinney combining for negative WAR
  19. Lol Vlad probably not getting another AB so this thread goes dead silent
  20. Who is the bearded women's softball player that Vlad Jr. is talking to?
  21. Seems like Vladdy can stick at 3B for a while but he's a big boy and going to have to move to first eventually
  22. He might not get up again with this garbage lineup
×
×
  • Create New...