Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. FFS .211 / .276 / .311 Still garbage.
  2. Are you related to him or something? Injured or not - he's a massive bust who needs a new job.
  3. If only Goins really could bunt...
  4. Yup - I'm aware of this. The guy's career numbers are .165 / .198 / .238 and a wRC+ of 10. He has to be one of the worst compensation draft picks of all-time. This wasn't just a "miss" - it was a f***ing disaster. To be honest, it's kind of baffling he's still in the organization and/or playing baseball. 23 year old DH in A ball who can't hit. Shut it down young man and go find a career.
  5. I can't believe we drafted Jacob Anderson. I hate doing this, but JBJ and Trevor Story were right behind him.
  6. I've taken my 6 year old to 2 games this year. The massive comeback (D.Travis walkoff) vs. the Red Sox and the Canada Day game. 2 of the best days of my year.
  7. BTS is correct. The real question is - with a first round pick attached to him....what would he get on the open market? Is anyone really willing to go 3 years $60M + 1st round pick? Could we see another Dexter Fowler situation?
  8. It's not about wanting piece and quiet - it's about having fans who are there to watch and enjoy baseball. I can't stand the obnoxious drunks who know jack about the game (which sounds like your friends) who leave half way through innings because getting more beer is top priority. Trust me I have friends like this too. I just rarely go to games with them anymore.
  9. It must suck that you have to be drunk to watch/enjoy baseball. No offense but I despise being around guys like at the game.
  10. King isn't Amish? Faaack
  11. I can't believe Altuve is statistically a negative base runner...
  12. The time is now. Let's go Russell. All heart.
  13. Just in case there was a throw - as per Tabby.....duh.
  14. Remember when people feared Bautista's arm? I love this hot tub time machine!
  15. Are they going to cap Bundy's innings at all? He threw 105 in 2012 and all of 65 between 2013 and 2015, including all of 24 last year...He's at 65 now. If he starts the rest of the year, he'll be up around 120 going into the playoffs. He's clearly their x-factor right now and they may not have a choice but to ride him. I also can't believe Guasman isn't better than he is.
  16. Man - a lot of you read this situation wrong. Wow.
  17. Those are actually really good prices. I may need to snag one next year. Assume 10 games is the minimum they do now?
  18. Dr. Gruber - I'd love to hear your evidence on the proper way to develop a pitcher.
  19. Good point - it's Trout's fault for not making his Owner and GM better at their jobs.
  20. Liriano looked good. I love this team
  21. I truly think they are just buying some time to evaluate a number of things. 1. Can Liriano turn it around. 2. Can Dickey turn it around. 3. Can Sanchez remain strong. I wouldn't be surprised if they run the 6 man rotation 3 times through and then re-evaluate and go from there. In the meantime, Estrada's back and old man Dickey get more rest and innings get limited for Sanchez and Stroman. The only guy who doesn't benefit is Happ - who's f***ing rolling right now. That actually seems like a really smart/logical approach if you ask me.
  22. It all depends on how he finishes this season. His 18 starts in Pittsburgh last year and his last 6-7 with the Jays (since going back to the 4 seamer) have been amazing....top 5-10 in baseball. His first 15 with the Jays weren't bad, but were seemingly hampered by excessive use of his 2 seamer (for some unknown reason). JA Happ is a really good pitcher.
  23. If Happ can sustain what he's done over his past 6-7 starts - he's going to win the Cy Young. #stud #4seeeeemas
  24. Doctor's don't teach pitching mechanics.
×
×
  • Create New...