Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Luis Castillo or Luis F. Castillo? LOL It's pretty nuts the Mariners have 2 guys named Luis Castillo in their rotation...
  2. Little becoming a dominant option out of the pen is exactly the type of thing that pushes good teams into great teams. Someone already said it, but it does remind me of when Cecil just started to shove - right when the Jays needed him to - playing a huge role in the 2015-16 seasons. Hopefully Little can do the same here in Toronto.
  3. Spats - always appreciate hearing your updates/reports. Thanks!
  4. Nice - looks like you caught a good one!
  5. This is what AI tells me when I asked that question... While StubHub was formerly an official ticket resale partner for MLB, that agreement has ended. SeatGeek is now the official ticket marketplace for MLB. This means fans can manage their MLB tickets, forward them, or resell them directly on the SeatGeek platform.
  6. To be fair - all those players project to be league average bats. I'm not so sure that's going to happen, but I don't think a league average bat should be lumped in with a "glove first" guy. There's probably some subjectivity to that. If we continue to start all 4, I am pretty confident that 2 of them are league average or better, while 2 may be 90 wRC+ "glove first" starters.
  7. That's a really nice pair of games against 2 of the better arms in all of baseball. Well done.
  8. Climbing the list as one of the shrewdest trades in Blue Jays history...
  9. 100% - any idea who might be a good target?
  10. Hound Dog! Great job getting out of that. Now let's tack on some runs and take control of this game. Crooked numbers boys.
  11. I think I heard Strider struck out 13 in 5 1/3 in his last rehab start. Going to need to square up a few today and continue to get good pitching/defense.
  12. Tyler Soderstrom is on some kind of a heater. 8 HRs, 227 wRC+
  13. Not a bad start for what some called the worst trade in team history. Highly doubtful it continues, but who knows. Nobody else on this team can hit anyway.
  14. I would agree it might soon be time to try some different Buffalo boys. We knew we were hoping to catch lightning in a bottle and unfortunately, Roden and Wagner aren't seizing their opportunity. It is still early, but it's not a very encouraging start for the Jays. I hope Bo keeps hitting so we can trade him for a haul at the deadline.
  15. It's like looking at KC's lineup the past 2 years. Without roids, offense just seems so sh*tty around baseball. It's really not good for the game to be honest. People want to see runs scored.
  16. That is a pretty terrible showcase video. I saw lots of little flairs blooped over the infielders head. Looks like he's a switch hitter though, which is pretty cool.
  17. I think it's widely known Yordan is grossly underpaid. If he didn't sign early, and was approaching free agency right now, he'd be worth more than Vlad.
  18. Ryan Ripken (@ryanripkenshow) • Instagram reel WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM 30K likes, 238 comments - ryanripkenshow on March 25, 2025: "Who knew that you could call a game... That is an insane story! I love that kinda stuff.
  19. That play is made by a ML 1st baseman 95%+ of the time (maybe higher?). It's an error on Vlad. And f*ck Vlad.
  20. Like who? Personally, I am never surprised by anyone I see linked to PEDs.
×
×
  • Create New...