Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Glad to see I'm not the only one roped into coaching. My son is Jr Rookie age and I said I'd help out when I could. I took 1 look at the 'head coach' and knew I'd have to run everything to avoid a massive gongshow.
  2. Elvis Andrus connected with a punch. Are you on social media complaining he should have gotten 8 games too?
  3. Actual conversation I just had..."hey hon, we're talking dicks on the BJMB...what do you think of uncircumcised dicks?" She said "they're nasty and you're weird".
  4. speak for yourself. I'd be cheering.
  5. I don't get this. Sanchez has been very solid. I know the Sanchez hate has been strong - but this is a bit much.
  6. Is there any footage of the Rangers bench and/or bullpen when Jose steps to the plate vs. Bush? I'm curious if they all knew this was about to go down... How does Jeff Bannister face his children? He's an embarrassment to mankind.
  7. A good friend of mine (Yankee's fan) proclaimed his newfound love for Odor in a similar manner....its pretty sad.
  8. Blair's also probably suggesting we call up Daniel Norris to take Sanchez's spot in the rotation... Sanchez is going to the pen at some point, but we're nowhere near it.
  9. I'm going to have to google "Brock Lesnar" style, as I'm not [insert WWE joke] and thus aren't up to date on the finishing moves of the WWE stars...However - thanks for the update. Is there a good clean video showing all this?
  10. So can we get a summary of who all got hit? Martin got taken down/punched? Dyson got punched by the bullpen catcher?
  11. I guess my issue with this is: 1. This isn't a one time thing for Bush. He's been a douchebag his entire life, proving over and over again that he's unable to be a productive part of society. The hit and run with jail time obviously is his "worst" offense to date and thus perhaps that will be the life changing movement. How many chances does he need? 2. I think it's ridiculous he only had to spend 3 years in jail for what he did. That of course isn't his fault, but I think he should still be a prison wolf getting his prison pocket worked over.
  12. my post had nothing to do with what Matt Bush did on the field. It's him as a human being...
  13. How many punches like that have you seen on the ML diamond over the past 100 years? suggesting Jose should have been ready for it is a little off IMO.
  14. what's ironic is the Rangers broke the unwritten rules by waiting until Jose's last at bat this season v. the Rangers to plunk him. On one hand I hate unwritten rules...on the other, this seems cowardly.
  15. I'm kind of thinking Odor was going to do something regardless of what Jose did. He's a puke.
  16. Matt Bush is the scum of the earth. I'd have anger issues too if I took it up the ass in jail for 3 years after almost killing someone because I'm some loco idiot.
  17. Ironically....last year that slide would have been applauded and called a great baseball play...
  18. so I want to take my son to the jays game on the 28th v. the red sox. is the best (errr only legit) place to buy tickets on Stubhub?
  19. Well they are the same age and Trout was 34.8% "better" than Bryant was last year in terms of WAR - and has "proven" he can make the necessary adjustments to remain amazing even after the league adjusts to his weaknesses...
  20. jesus - I'm just throwing s*** out there. Is Betts/Bogaerts really that much worse than Bryant/Russell? I mean adding in Benintendi would even that out quite a bit I think.
  21. Because Trout may be the best player of all time...
  22. 4 more years of s*** with this Ownership/FO. Seriously - Dave Stewart might be an upgrade for them...
  23. DaFaq? You're going to make MLB change the collective bargaining agreement to execute this trade? interesting.
×
×
  • Create New...