Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,072
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. I've literally been calling for Schneider to be fired for a month now. Get that extra large tampon out you heavy flow gurl you.
  2. C'mon, he only missed that strike on Gelof by 17 inches!
  3. That time of the month again eh? I'm so sorry for calling you out during such a difficult time. I hope the cramping isn't too bad this time.
  4. Oka to 1st, Vlad to DH, Barger to 3rd next year. Add a LFer and a RFer. Or Clement to 3rd, add a 2nd baseman.
  5. Dude - Vlad is a useless f*cking POS. Largest waste of talent I've ever seen. He often teases us with the potential, but the reality is you really never have any idea what you're going to get offensively and are often left underwhelmed. Obviously I hope this changes as he matures, but it simply hasn't happened yet and I no longer expect it to. I'll just be pleasantly surprised if it does.
  6. It's a 6-5 game now and Bailey already wasted both challenges before the end of the 5th. If people actually watch other team's, they'll realize the things they lose their f*cking minds over actually happen more than they think.
  7. At least when Tony Batista was a 100 wRC+ hitter, he hit 41 HRs and 114 RBIs. Tony Batista could give you 32 HRs and 110 RBIs with a 76 wRC+ Vlad can't do those things.
  8. Fans lost their minds in 2024 Spanky - and Martinez was fired. This place was a cesspool of morons questioning every move and decision made by the organization. Even more than it normally is!!!
  9. I prefer to look at the full body of work and it's pretty damning. I saw Tony Batista hit a lot of home runs too - that didn't make him a good hitter.
  10. This is the best thread on this board. People LOVE a scapegoat. Tons of Blue Jays fans seemingly can't live or function without blaming someone for the failures of the team. If you're not going to fire someone when the team goes from 1st to worst offensively - I'm not sure when you're going to fire anyone...
  11. I just watched the best defensive catcher in baseball, Patrick Bailey, challenge pitch on a 3-0 count in the bottom of the 4th in a 6-0 game. Schneider's fault - Fireable offense #589
  12. Oh I missed that the video was old. Although maybe he knew just how bad his shoulder was then? LOL
  13. Yeah I remember this from like 3-4 weeks ago. Confirmed that Vlad is a really poor defender at 1st.
  14. I've also observed that Schneider is overweight and clearly has blood pressure issues. He's a poor role model for Kirk - probably eating whoppers around him daily - tempting Kirk. Fireable offense #588
  15. That's an excellent point. Schneider can probably pop and throw better than Kirk right now. He shoulda subbed himself in for Kirk. Fireable offense #587
  16. Kirk is a fat f*ck with a noodle arm. There's never any doubt about that. Pitchers don't give him a chance, but I'm not sure it's going to make a TON of difference. Schneider's fault - fire him. He should teach Kirk to pop faster.
  17. I'll lay it on thicker next time John. My apologies...
  18. It's bases loaded with a slow runner at the plate. Force play on everywhere. You range up to cover as much ground as possible. You aren't moving the defense around to defend against some 29 MPH squibber. It's bad luck - not bad managing FFS.
  19. Are you kidding me? You've been complaining about this ad nauseam all f*cking year. You never shut up about it. It almost appears the coaching staff actually tried to do something about it - telling Kirk to stop wasting challenges and yet you're still pissed off. Just so we're clear - it's Schneider's fault that Kirk isn't good at challenges AND it's Schneider's fault for telling Kirk to stop challenging so often? Brilliant stuff man. Never change.
  20. I suspect there's a chance Santander knows he may not hit many more HRs in his life and thus is going to start enjoying the trot. I know I did near the end of my playing career.
  21. We should be teaching our pitchers to field the ball better and hold runners. More PFP's boys. Our decision not to cost Cody Ponce his season. What a massive failure of this organization.
×
×
  • Create New...