Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,069
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. The Jays will have to do some serious PR magic to turn this dumpster fire around. What a miserable job that will be. We now have to fix his image and his swing? Tough task when he's clearly a giant moron.
  2. I mean - who's telling him that this is how he should be viewing the contract extension? His agent? Where's Luigi when we need him?
  3. 1000% deserved. F*ck him. What a PR nightmare. It seems unimaginable that he's this stupid, but I have little doubt he is. The Jays must be livid.
  4. CF is extremely thin league wide. The fact we may have landed a starting CFer for a couple months of Gausman is a small miracle. At worst, he's probably a valuable #4 OFer.
  5. C'mon - that can't be real.
  6. I agree with Olerud - let Max make a final start at home in front of our fans. I just read that Verlander is going to come off the IL and make one final start too for Detroit. It's really too bad we don't face them again so they could face off one last time.
  7. Mize and Ray have been awful for SD...
  8. I hope you're right. I think if he pushes hard enough, he could convince them. Cease did.
  9. We best enjoy seeing Springer play these days. His last few in a Jays uniform. I really enjoyed him. Great signing. Great player.
  10. I'm just worried he isn't 100% healthy. He only threw 1 rehab start and was terrible. I worry he's trying to play hero - when there is nothing to save anymore. As long as he's 1000% healthy, then sure.
  11. We should be shutting Miles down. The 1 in 20 chance didn't happen (shocker). Throw in the towel and give Chad Dallas the start. There's no way Yesavage starts tomorrow right? RIGHT?
  12. We get it. You hate Kirk. Every f*cking game like a broken record. We are all well aware Kirk's arm sucks. Who are you trying to convince?
  13. He's only hitting 90-92 to start the game. Something is wrong.
  14. We should just go 9-0 and enter the playoffs red hot. Be the team nobody wants to face and win the whole damn thing!
  15. I think once this thread is closed, we go review the "bold predictions" thread to see if anyone got anything right.
  16. He'd have 2 years $84M left and Year 3 is a player option, so he can opt out after next year too if he wants. He holds the cards. I guess if someone wants to give him 5 years $150M with more opts outs, then he'd consider it - especially if he hates it on the Mets. Power is down again this year. IMO, he needs to keep his ISO over .160 to remain a star. Long term deals for Bo remain quite risky. What a comeback story it would be for him to return and help turn this team around. Tony Fernandez like stuff maybe?
  17. Rob Friedman (@pitchingninja) • Instagram reel WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM 6,753 likes, 101 comments - pitchingninja on September 12, 2026: "Most Dominant Inning of the Year? Justin Martinez’s... Disgusting stuff
  18. Ex. Blue Jay Brian Wolfe passed away today at the age of 45. RIP
  19. There's nothing "hilarious" about John simply pointing out that the White Sox just got swept by a sub .500 team. Putting lol at the end of a sentence doesn't make it a joke.
  20. Mike Trout went 25th overall Olerud - we'll just draft the next Trout at 25. Problem solved.
  21. 2 more bombs for PCA. He's already over 10 WAR. It's truly a special season. 160 wRC+ Best defender in baseball 5th best base runners. I love this kind stuff. Rootin' for him in the playoffs.
×
×
  • Create New...