Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,082
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Smyley's career fastball velocity is 90.5 MPH with a peak of 91.6 in his rookie season (2012). Even when he was in the pen fulltime in 2013, his average fastball was 90.9. His velocity chart suggests he didn't throw one pitch at 95 MPH over the past 3 years - yet was throwing 95 on his 60th pitch at the WBC. Has anyone heard or read about how he's throwing 94-95 MPH this year? He could be in line for a massive breakout if he can maintain that kind of velocity in Seattle with their OF defense.
  2. Man I feel like a dinosaur when you guys start talking VPN, streaming, etc.
  3. I'd feel slimy and scummy if I had to play games like this all the time. Manipulating perceptions and people is a dirty business.
  4. One too many foul balls to the head...
  5. I haven't been following...Hos over Murphy at 1st? Hos should be at KC'S camp preparing for another replacement level season.
  6. 6 K's in a row. I've never seen Smyley throwing 95...
  7. You mean like Devo White catching fly balls at his belly button?
  8. Goose - is that you?
  9. There's a 0% chance Barker is intelligent enough to do this. He's not Trump.
  10. Well then I hope Bannister and Dyson call Odor and told him what a massive piece of s*** he is for pimping a single. Explain how he's embarrassing their organization. Holland best bean Odor this year too.
  11. http://nesn.com/2017/03/rougned-odor-got-called-out-for-this-aggressive-bat-flip-on-a-single/ Forgive me if I've missed where this was post already. What a douche.
  12. Perhaps to symbolize a deep run in October... I hate marketing. Their target market is stupid people - thus most of us shouldn't be surprised when we are disappointed with what they come up with. Let's remember we're wearing red f***ing uniforms every Sunday for some awful reason.
  13. If Steve Nash can't attract Canadian basketball players - nobody is going to help attract Canadian baseball players...
  14. Man there are a lot of better people in the world than me. Sorry, but I'm not buying random people in the opposing teams jersey a $12 beer.
  15. Do you really think decisions are based on who the manager is? Would Joey Votto really commit just so he'd be able to say he "played for Robbie Alomar" - like that would be some special memory he could look back at the end of his career? I guess I could buy players wanted to say they played for some legendary manager - but not an ex. ball player, who's not a manager. I don't buy it.
  16. Corporate people in suits throw beer and start fights? That's odd.
  17. I love how the video is of him throwing what appears to be a high 4 seam fastball. I guess it may have cut a bit? Love me some grill-cheese
  18. Get your popcorn folks. This should be fun to watch.
  19. That is terrible news. We're pulling for you Bettis!
  20. That's jizz tissue material right there!
  21. yikes - that's account deleting material right there.
  22. I'm not saying he has...but most people do mature and grow up as they age. I imagine getting cut from a team may change his perspective a bit.
  23. Let's fill them with the Omar Vizquel and Mark DeRosa's of the world instead - great call. I seem to remember a pile of people on here who were pissed we let Valencia go...
  24. A perfect role model for children? Jesus Christ man - don't reproduce.
  25. I was at the Twins spring training stadium last Saturday. They renovated it 2-3 years ago and the place is gorgeous. It would be amazing if they could make Dunedin look that good. It looks like a s*** hole now in comparison to the Twins, Rays and Red Sox stadiums.
×
×
  • Create New...