Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,082
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Anyone? Is 53 in one year normal?
  2. Have they been competitive walks?
  3. last year wasn't overly productive...
  4. That has to be the first time anyone's said that eh? Is Mayo just mis-remembering?
  5. The Jays signed 53 international FA's this past year? Am I reading that right? Is that a typical #? If so, I had no idea we signed that many international guys on a yearly basis.
  6. Appears the car salesman was the first person to actually say no to the kid... It's interesting that he was mature enough to decided he wanted to legally defect from Cuba....yet immediately asks for 10 pimped out cars as soon as he arrives... Is there anything douchier than a young kid in a pimped out ride? Hey look at me! I need attention because I'm insecure and want people to think I'm cool.
  7. Very interesting article.....not that I have enough focus to read the whole thing...but the start was interesting.
  8. KK could also have a solid year.
  9. Right - so it's just standard DK with a league full of BJ fans. I thought this was an extension of the "pick which BJ will hit a HR this game contest". I'll consider signing up. Remembering to do it every Sunday will be the challenge.
  10. dumb question time. Do you pick players league wide? or only blue jays?
  11. Thanks - I wasn't sure where the Jays sat on that front. The article I saw said most of the typical big spenders won't be able to take a run at him (Jays weren't listed).
  12. Chances we can sign Luis Roberts?
  13. What do you expect from the Jeff Blair audience? Nobody capable of spelling their name correctly would waste their life listening to Jeff Blair.
  14. They have this thing called a 'budget' eh. Obviously they'd like a do-over on Smoak, but this isn't the NFL.
  15. Wasn't it reported that Pagan is holding out for $5M? That's probably a lot more than $1M more than the Jays want to pay.
  16. Sorry if this was already posted, but is this perhaps why Smoak's still on the team? http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/instagraphs/look-here-for-your-justin-smoak-optimism/
  17. I hate to say this, but the Yanks future looks super promising.
  18. Steak n Shake Has anyone has The Chickery in Toronto? It's unreal.
  19. Gibby's double gun shooting, slow waddle, non-suit wearing, don't give a f*** attitude is highly infectious.
  20. I think we all expected Shatkins to use the first opportunity they could to can Gibby and replace him with "their guy". We can all lament over whether he's a good manager or not, but for me, it's very telling when Shatkins gives this type of extension to a manager that they inherited. I doubt that happens very often.
  21. Double guns is back. My son just got his autograph this spring - so this makes me happy. I'm actually willing to excuse some managerial blunders simply because Gibby is a beauty.
  22. http://i.imgur.com/8fKfkUr.gif
  23. Goldy's rocking the 40th best wRC+ of ALL-TIME...Leyland starts Eric f***ing Hosmer over him
  24. FFS Matt Vasergian...guess I'll watch the rest of the game on mute.
  25. This lineup by Leyland has to be one of the worst I've ever seen. Stanton hit 8th? Adam Jones 2nd? Eric Hosmer in it? (I know he's hot but over Goldy?). I hope they lose.
×
×
  • Create New...