Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    43

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. I didn't actually - I thought I saw they added him to the roster the WC game. Regardless - what happened to that guy? Rostering Justin Bruihl instead?
  2. That doesn't make any sense - batters wrist shouldn't be rolling over until well after impact (or attempted impact).
  3. Is David Price done??? You'd have thought tonight would have been a great time to use him.
  4. I told my oldest son that Smith may end up becoming one of the best catchers of all time.
  5. Brownie19

    NHL Thread

    The Toronto Maple Leafs do not have enough salary cap room to recall a goaltender to back up Jack Campbell on Saturday night according to Chris Johnston. That's pretty sad for this early in the season as the Maple Leafs lost goaltender Petr Mrazek to a groin injury Thursday. Johnston writes that the Maple Leafs will try to sign University of Toronto goaltender Alex Bishop to an amateur contract and he will be the backup. Aahhhh, the soap opera that surrounds the Maple Leafs has another episode tonight. What a f***ing embarrassment.
  6. And I'm sure that ball in the ribs will immediately stop all show boating. They'll teach him a lesson! not.
  7. I'd love to see them win the WS to shut up all the bitchy fans still complaining about them.
  8. If nothing else - there should be lot of offense in this series. Don't get me wrong, I love a good pitching duel, but I would have liked to see a few more runs scored in the LA/SF series.
  9. I was just making a joke. The fact he's married with kids doesn't preclude anyone from being a pedo/predator!
  10. What happened to Matt Barnes? left off Boston's roster. Has he been f***ed since he pitched in like 3 straight games v. the Jays?
  11. what's that have to do with him being a pedo/predator? Dude is f***ing awful at his job too.
  12. Omar - this 'old school' rule sounds great in little league where it's physically possible to 'handle' everything the pitcher is throwing. This is Max f***ing Scherzer. It's nearly impossible to 'cover' every pitch within the strike zone against him - let alone every pitch outside of the zone.
  13. I want to see Max just start warming up and tell Roberts that he's coming in the f***ing game.
  14. holy f*** - Logan Webb is a gem.
  15. RUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Crushing balls all game.
  16. "Roberts says Max Scherzer is not available tonight. Max Scherzer says he is available tonight" I f***ing love Max.
  17. Yep - my 11 year old is like "that's ball 5!"
  18. I thought that Taylor hit was going too...so hard to hit HRs in this stadium.
  19. holy s*** - a shard off Bryant's bat almost shot up into his face/eye...that was really scary.
  20. Logan Webb reminds me of Kevin Brown.....who's the most underrated pitcher of all time. Kevin Brown should be in the HOF.
  21. Absolutely - Ruf and Posey had HRs if we were playing in Yankee Stadium.
  22. Fans wanted to see him play and hit .245/.316/.286 with 0 HRs? That's tough to wrap your head around. I assume fans have just changed? I mean Rose had 777 hits after 1979. Did anyone want to watch Jeter hang around for another 5-6 years to see if he could chase Rose's record? I didn't.
  23. Again - too young to know, but he essentially started every game he played until he retired...he didn't move into a pinch hitting role or a guy who came off the bench. Was he in a platoon? Just seems odd that a 1st baseman who hit 6 home runs over 7 seasons was still a starter at the ML level in the early 1980's.
×
×
  • Create New...