Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    43

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Another quality move by the Colorado Rockies...
  2. https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/article/strike-zone/top-111-free-agents-4 Not sure if this was posted...but these predicted contracts seem light.
  3. I mean he posted 3.7 WAR over his first 160 games and will now be entering his prime seasons. Last year was a disaster where he was asked to play out of position and then was essentially hurt for most the season. I would be shocked if we don't head into next year with Biggio as the starting 2nd baseman and if he's the weakest positional player we have, we're probably in great shape.
  4. Brownie19

    NHL Thread

    Campbell was f***ing incredible tonight. What a find he was.
  5. Yeah I love that idea, although I'm not sure how realistic that trade offer is. Conforto in LF, Chapman at 3rd, Biggio at 2nd and Manaea replaces Matz.
  6. I agree with this. It all depends what he costs. At $15M+ I think the risk is too high (40%) that he's a sub 100 wRC+ hitter who can't run....if defense is all he can provide, we already have that guy and he makes peanuts - and can run a lot better. At <$10M I think it's worth a shot as there's still a chance (maybe 50%) he's a 105 to 115 wRC+ hitter with good defense (which likely makes him a 2-4 WAR player)
  7. Yes - that's A LOT more realistic than Semien, Seager and Conforto/Schwarber
  8. You're in for disappointment if you think we're signing Semien, Seager and a good left handed DH/Outfield bat (like Conforto)
  9. I think he's saying if Atlanta was in our division, replacing the O's.
  10. Svi looks like he's another solid pickup (from nowhere)
  11. Jesus Christ. I didn't read the details, but I assume the car he hit was moving (and not stopped)? He's done and lucky to be alive himself - although he's going to jail, probably (hopefully?) for a long time.
  12. Couple of beauties - Free and Crime.
  13. Sounds like Week 10 is also in jeopardy because he isn't vaccinated. That win over Arizona sure looks more important now. I'm actually excited to see what Love has. The team needs to find out anyway.
  14. Braves had 44 wins at the All Star Break, won 44 games after and scored 44 runs in the World Series. Was Hank looking over this team? I'll let you decide.
  15. Spanky - it's time to see what Jordan Love has!
  16. 104 days until the Jays report to Spring Training....
  17. They are going to backup the Brinks truck to Freddie's door. He's becomes a Brave for life this offseason.
  18. f*** Freddie - who cut the onions?
  19. I want to see Troy Snitker out there giving his dad a hug and congratulations. Pretty special stuff....probably a bit hard for Brian to see his son lose.
  20. I'm so sad that there's only 1 remaining out in this baseball season. I love baseball.
  21. I LOVE seeing those 2 young kids front row, right behind home plate for this game. They look like 10-12 years old.
  22. Brian Snitker has been with the Braves for 45 years? 20 years as a minor league manager? Holy f***.....this man has earned a ring.
  23. Fried is coming out....bullpen time.
  24. Good time to get hot and crush some baseballs for the impending FA Solar. Dude was a BEAST in 2019 (and 2018 with a SSS) and then was not good in the COVID 2020 season....he was awful with KC this year, but as soon as he arrived in Atlanta, he turned back into 2019 Solar. It will be interesting to see what he gets as a FA. He could be a steal as he shouldn't command a big or long term deal due to the recent volatility. Playoff MVP probably adds $$ and maybe an extra year though.
×
×
  • Create New...