Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Oh he cares plenty. Probably a good thing he's over there being chill trying to calm down.
  2. Come on man they've had a bad 4 innings they can come back!
  3. I wish you'd just go back to whining the whole game instead of this drivel.
  4. Come on Stroman. Can't give up a big hit here.
  5. This game is f***ing huge tonight. We have a huge advantage with the pitching matchup and the game being played at home. Still not confident.
  6. Game has been canceled. They'll play it Monday if necessary.
  7. Career might be over at age 26.
  8. Way to go Gibby. Biggest game of the year and our SU man and CL are both unavailable.
  9. Oh this was the game where you won some bet or something right? Lol remind me again.
  10. I remember a lot of our early pen losses came from the ineptitude of the offense to score in the latter innings. It'd be a tie game and the bullpen would give up 1 run over 3 innings or something but the offense couldn't score so the bullpen got the loss.
  11. I agree with that sentiment but Shatkins will still have to pony up and pay him market rate. For example, if we offer 2 for 40 and someone offers 3 for 60 he'll probably just forego whatever roots/endorsement deals he has in Toronto and take the extra 20 million.
  12. Pearce? Good question he hasn't played there much this year; I doubt it's great. His UZR at 1B is holding up pretty well though.
  13. I've been on his nuts for a while so I'd just outbid everyone on a two year deal and tell him that he'd be playing full time as an OF/1B for a contending team in a cool city with a packed stadium. The Jays ST facilities are about an hour from where he grew up too. I'd throw in a team option with a buyout (to up the total value) on the third even. I don't think it'd cost this much but I'd give him 2 years/24 mill plus an option with a 2 mil buyout or something like that if that is what it takes. If we want him I think we could definitely get him.
  14. They could just sign Pearce to play LF or RF and then platoon Upton and Pompey in the other spot. Pompey is a switch-hitter but almost every year in the minors his splits favor him against right-handed pitching.
  15. I was once a huge proponent of it but his second half has been atrocious. I'd rather let him walk and use that money on bringing in other players and resigning Bautista.
  16. Oh ok I stepped away and didn't see it. Thanks
  17. What did Jose do?
  18. lol that was awesome
  19. Remember when Michael Saunders was an All-Star? lol
  20. Very tough play but overall the O's D has been really bad this series.
  21. Please don't soil Frank Catalanotto's good name like that.
  22. LOL come on Zeke you've got to find a way to stay on base there.
  23. That seemed like an incredibly short fly ball for him to score so easily on.
×
×
  • Create New...