Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Did anyone listen to the guy complaining about Porcello's dirty cap last night on Jays Talk? Lol who are these people?
  2. Bautista looked half decent in the OF tonight. Just put Donaldson at DH and Barney at 3B for as long as it takes Donaldson's hip to heal.
  3. What? I used to live there and never heard that. You got an example? And it's not a bad thing, it's just a thing.
  4. Yep that's the guy lol
  5. Lol you guys hear that heckler with a thick Canadian accent screaming at Angels players?
  6. I like Schulman and Howarth both. Howarth can get awfully cranky though, his criticism of Reyes was kind of weird. But I don't mind people who ruffle feathers like that.
  7. Yeah even the wins have been pretty ugly. One come from behind win and two one-run games.
  8. Great based upon what? Batting Average? His wRC+ is 95.
  9. One hell of a defender but his bat isn't that great.
  10. Let's see if they compete this last half inning.
  11. LA. It was actually August 27th. They won 3-2 against the Cubs. Urias pitched - I wasn't aware that he had a Fernandomania-like following until I was at that game.
  12. I went to a Dodgers game two weeks ago. At this rate I may just jump on board.
  13. Cherington was a trash GM. Maybe in his new role he'll be ok. Friedman did hire AA after all.
  14. It's quite possible that the Rangers, Red Sox, Orioles and Yanks all make the post season. Gotta cheer for the Indians in that scenario.
  15. Ball kicks off the pitcher, otherwise would be an out. And then that garbage infield single. This is a cruel game.
  16. We haven't had a hit since Travis' leadoff double...
  17. No doubt one of our OFers will lose a ball in the sun before this game is over.
  18. I hate bunting. I really do. I wouldn't have done it there either. But of all the things Gibby does I think that bunt is probably toward the bottom. I'd like to hear his rational. He doesn't bunt often so he probably knows it's bad he just knows that the offense is struggling a little bit and he wanted to try and get that run. If he knows bunting is bad but does it once in a great while because he's playing his hunch it's not the worst thing a manager can do imo. Joe Maddon even bunts sometimes.
×
×
  • Create New...