Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Well I think it's for a cup of coffee until Smoak is back from paternity leave. 26th man for Game 1 = Mayza 26th man for Game 2 = Biagini Donaldson activated = Smoak on pat leave Smith Jr called up = Ngoepe optioned Then when Smoak gets back = Smith Jr optioned
  2. That ball was destroyed.
  3. The Angels have about as good of a chance to win the WC as we do. They have their flaws but I would expect them to present us the biggest challenge for WC2. Mariners, Twins, A's, Rays in that order have a shot. Rangers have a snowball's chance. Rest of the teams are junk.
  4. Yeah and if the peons are that full of themselves imagine what some of the big wigs are like. I'm sure a lot of them are fine but when I dabbled my toe in the industry I wasn't all that thrilled with it.
  5. His work product began to suffer once Jen Ramos became a co-worker. It's pretty understandable.
  6. The bullpen has been pretty damn good all year but they definitely let this game go. Too bad I was hoping for the sweep.
  7. What the hell kind of a slide was that?
  8. Dammit Solarte missed a meatball
  9. Two tough calls on Smoak
  10. Horseshit strike call on Smoak to start off
  11. Yeah looked like his thumb on replay. He waived off Huffman though
  12. He seems ok to me but I can't tell one way or the other from the screen.
  13. Diaz isn't looking like the guy I was hoping he would be.
  14. Stroman is spinning a pretty damn good game today. Let's f*** up this Twins bullpen.
  15. Martin is in the lineup today. But I'm fine with giving him a lot of rest. He's old and he's got a lot of mileage on his knees.
  16. Stroman is having a good game.
  17. Luckily for him he gets to face our light hitting MIF duo for a 2nd time before the lineup turns over.
  18. That pitch wasn't even close. I get it can be hard to lay off of sometimes but even if it was a fastball it would have been low. Terrible AB by Morales there.
  19. Morales has one good game and Pat and Buck act like he's Barry Bonds and needs to be walked every time he's up
  20. Yeah he really crushed that one
  21. Yeah I changed the numbers midway through after I read NJH's comment more carefully and then I suck at math as you said. Almost all lawyers do (unless we are counting damages or our attorney's fees).
  22. So what happens on a check swing on a 3-2 count when the runner goes? I mean the ump didn't check it here but if he would have asked for help what would the call have been?
×
×
  • Create New...