Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. This is only going to fuel up the casuals claiming Rogers is cheap because we didn't back up the brinks truck for Jose and EE.....instead settling for Steve Pearce - whoever he is. I'm going to go climb into a cave for the next 6 months. See ya guys.
  2. Hey - they got an A-ball closer and a guy striking out 25% of the time in A-ball too!!! Are the White Sox targeting players who strike out too much? bunch of f***ing f***s.
  3. You mean like T.J. Zeuch?
  4. amazing you can forget to include the AL Cy Young winner...
  5. BC - that chain is pimp. Props.
  6. Are there any reports on whether Greene's walks are competitive?
  7. Good rebuttal (early CBPOTY candidate)...although it sounds like Twisted could have added in launch angle to separate the cream. I realise most of those hitters aren't below average - but when you're trying to suggest he has qualities of some of the best hitters in baseball...and you have a pitcher on the list - it's kind of counterproductive. haha Don't get me wrong - I like the Morales deal. I think he's going to be a very solid player here and I appreciate Twisted effort/post. It's all good.
  8. I get it - I love it, but I can't help but pause when correlating exit velocity to success when I see the following listed in the top 25: - Anthony Recker - Ryan Zimmerman - Rickie Weeks Jr. - Mac Williamson - Eric Hosmer - Josh Rutledge - Madison Bumgarner
  9. Would everyone be on board to sign Casillo as a setup man?
  10. Kind of nuts to think Benoit will make $7.5M this year while Andrew Miller will make $9M
  11. http://i.giphy.com/RHxonWPY9HIfS.gif Well that didn't exactly work - I had to click on "advanced" - beside "share" below and copy the gif download url.....but still - this is a game changer. Thanks Spanky. Original GIF's??? I'm getting in on the 2017 awards baby!
  12. I wonder how creative they can get in showing Smoak to the door....hrm....
  13. Fangraphs posted an article a week ago (or so) explaining why Fowlers bat should "age" well too.
  14. How do you get them in a .gif format? Do you have to upload into imgur like I'm suggesting? Where do you guys save them from? I can't seem to save them properly from giphy.com
  15. Hover over the GIF and click on the down arrow, select "get share links", copy link under BBCode (Forums) and paste it in here...
  16. We want him to DH Ernie. Play up the middle....f*** off.
  17. I'll help - since this seemingly took me 6 months to master. Go to imgur.com, click "new post" at the top left hand order, click browse, upload your GIF from your GIF library, hover over the GIF and click on the down arrow, select "get share links", copy link under BBCode (Forums) and paste it in here... http://i.imgur.com/EGnGNCX.gif I'd love to know what website people use to fill their GIF library though. I just repost ones I save off this board....which is kinda lame. EDIT - hold F I take the long way around! I could never get the thing or the unclick this box thing to work consistently.
  18. I knew this panty fetish would pay off!!!
  19. you're #1 in my books pal.
  20. http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/person-interest-new-blue-jays-utility-player-steve-pearce/ He must be a funny guy then, as apparently his twitter bio suggests it's Mojo and Swagger. I didn't realize Tulo's son is named Taz either.
  21. I'm told Pearce's kids are named Mojo and Swagger. That's odd.
  22. He just left Travis out...
  23. If signing Justin Smoak to a 2 year $8M deal continues to be the worst thing Shatkins does - we're in excellent shape.
  24. http://i.imgur.com/n8KAfNC.gif
  25. This thread is GIF heaven.
×
×
  • Create New...