Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. I'm all for bringing Ruben Sierra too! Switch hitter with pop
  2. +1. Unless we pony up $$ to add Fowler or EE + an impact reliever or 2 and need a budget option in LF.
  3. I'm eating a ton of Indian, Thai and Mexican food lately. I grew up on a beef farm and ate nothing but meat and potatoes for the first 30 years of my life...I'm making up for lost time I guess.
  4. Not really. I mean it's in a food court, so I'd call it fast food, but its like high class fast food (all the eateries in the Mt. Sinai food court are quality/somewhat health options). The chicken tenders are cut from full chicken breasts and hand breaded/fried when ordered. It's worth trying.
  5. Have you guys in TO eaten at Chickery? It's phenomenal. I have no idea if it's all over Canada or not. I've only seen one in the food court at Mt. Sinai....when we were stuck in sick kids going though some tough times...it was like heaven on a plate
  6. I love Quiznos...so much more meat. But all the franchises near me failed.
  7. Did we ever get a ruling on MikeM qualifying for ROY? apparently I'm the only one who thought he's been great this past year (and perhaps my support of Magic Mike is approaching some kind of a weird fetish level...)
  8. Many complain about the concrete walkway ramps - but I wonder if those are critical structural components for the building...
  9. BBBB's recent activity (and the clear lack of recognition I get from my peers) has made me question why I spend free time surfing this site. I guess its my own fault for not putting him on ignore sooner (he'll now join todd as the only people I have on ignore)
  10. Great advice from one of the best.
  11. I loved this community too until I realised my contributions are s*** and not respected by my peers. Screw you guys.
  12. Just came in to see if anyone voted for me...whaaaaa http://i.imgur.com/FMXH6i8.gif
  13. I'm with you Gov. Hop on the train in Barrie, take it to Union, enjoy the City atmosphere for half a day....roof guarantees there a game, make the trip home and back to reality. Works for me
  14. You guys need to hit up the 200 level
  15. Are you talking about Colorado or Toronto?
  16. A lot of great ideas. 1. I hate the 100 baseline seats. Remove some and rotate so you're looking towards the infield. 2. Widen the 100 level concourse. I prefer the 200 level simply because there's less congestion. 3. Get the seats up tight with the OF wall somehow....could you move the bullpens to CF? There's so much dead space where the hitters eye is - is there room to put the bullpens at ground level there? 4. Better food. Nothing original for this guy - but those are my 4 pet peeves.
  17. Did he announce he's leaving? (wwiw - who doesn't have him on ignore???) http://i.imgur.com/2OnBXwk.gif
  18. Does MikeM qualify for best new poster? October 27, 2015 join date. He deserves some props either way. One of my favs. I'll give him my breakout poster vote.
  19. what the f***s with this past tense nonsense?
  20. 2016 Awards Best Overall Poster: King & Wok Funniest Poster: Spanky Nicest Poster: BigCecil Best Foreign Poster: Terminator Dumbest Poster: gruber92 & reedjohnsonfan Most out of touch poster: --- Best Female Poster: vdubmvp (there's more than 1?) Best New Poster/Rookie Of The Year: Pendleton (Hal Johnson is also a strong candidate, but him an Joanne must be on holidays or something) Breakthrough poster: MikeM Comeback poster of the year: Grant Most Annoying Poster: BBBB Best Troll: LTBF Best Mod: KingKat Best infrequent poster: spats Thread of the year: Around Baseball Best new board meme: Alford 103 Biggest disappointment (decent poster that slipped): GD Worst Overall Poster: burlingtonbandit Worst Troll: RA
  21. Maybe Doc will come out of retirement in 2018 and pitch for the Jays again - ala Stieb (full disclosure - I had no idea Stieb came back and pitched for the Jays in '98 after 5 years in retirement. That's awesome).
  22. Fair. Doc throwing the no-no in the playoffs with Philly goes down as my favorite non-blue jays moment
  23. + Shannon Stewart being traded the previous year. Everyone loved Stewart and hated that move - despite the fact I could throw further than Stewart with my opposite arm. Stewart was done shortly after leaving TO - although I doubt the casuals even noticed.
  24. Trading Doc hurt me as a fan about 10 times more than letting EE and Jose walk in free agency.
  25. Great reference - and those guys were in their prime. We're losing 34 and 37 year old guys. Fans are so dumb.
×
×
  • Create New...