Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. You found reedjohnsonfan's facebook page???
  2. Do teams lose credibility if they make an offer, stipulate a deadline.....watch it pass and then offer the same thing at a later date? Or is that the type of thing that nobody keeps track of.
  3. I'm through my bottle of Jergens now and can say I think it's short sighted to rely on Pearce as a key contributor. We still have holes to fill. I LOVE the signing, but ideally, Pearce is a complimentary player who's expected to see 350-400 at bats at a number of different positions. If injuries strike (or he plays so well you can't take him out of the lineup) and may have the ability to give us 550-600 PA's, but I'm not sure we should head into the season expecting it. Trade for Dyson, sign Fowler, problem solved.
  4. Would it kill Rogers to employ smart people to talk about baseball?
  5. Is it too late to change my votes for the 2016 season?
  6. http://i.imgur.com/VDUJNO8.gif
  7. I was going to suggest signing Fowler and trading for Jarrod Dyson...win WS. Just realised Dyson is already 32 - going on 33 next year. WOW!
  8. http://i.imgur.com/Fqm6v6e.gif
  9. 2 years $12.5M!!!! we got him!!! http://www.tsn.ca/report-blue-jays-sign-pearce-to-two-year-deal-1.623762 I can FAP now.
  10. http://i.imgur.com/jBShU0u.gif
  11. I'd rather sign Pedro Alvarez than trade for Mitch Moreland (or roster Smoak). At least he hits RHP....something Moreland's only done once in his career (2015). Edit: I guess Alvarez isn't really a great option to play 1st. Alarming - seeing as he used to play 3rd (typically it's the throws that push you from 3rd to 1st).
  12. jerb deserves props. He's odd though. Its like he's a mute who can only speak to us through Twitter...
  13. No - it gets worse. The guy who organizes the yearly trip used to work as a fish guide wayyyy up north. There's been the odd joke about how poor of a guide he is...
  14. In 4 years the only thing I've caught was a mud puppy. When you're not really into fishing - and you're all f***ed up after a long day in the hit with the boys...let me tell you, the last thing you want to pull out of that hole is a fish with legs! I took it outside and banged it off the side of the hut until it fell off. f*** that s***.
  15. We bring those too. We stay more than one day
  16. We have 2 or 3 guys who don't drop a line all weekend! We bring fish from the Superstore for supper. True story
  17. I go on an ice fishing trip annually. We never catch anything (it's a running joke now) but that never matters. It's all about getting out with the boys. It's also about strippers if we're near North Bay
  18. Second favorite team and you leave Rendon out? Sign of a massive jays fan!
  19. You mean bc of the $$$? Zim suxxxx
  20. Fanny's has Indian girls now? It's always aged white meat when I've been there!
  21. That's probably the reason they'd want EE
  22. My hot tub time machine must be set on 2026 again...
  23. That OF would be something to watch in the field and on the bases. This is the type of lineup I thought Shatkins would try and build. Transition away from a "power offense". More defense, more speed - build around a good pitching staff.
×
×
  • Create New...