Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,083
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Nice to see Olivares getting hot and showing some pop.
  2. Looks up Neil Ramirez's careers stats... 10.76 K/9, 4.40 BB/9 That's basically Tepera this year...this really isn't worth discussing. I'm with Twisted on this - don't treat them like livestock.
  3. I looked him up too after that line. He's old. Just turned 24 and is in A ball.
  4. dem aluminum bats. Such a farce. Same guy that was tearing it up on the Mexican AAA team in 2012?
  5. Regardless - his leg kick isn't overly pronounced at all. He has a bit of an odd load up, but my untrained eye doesn't see an issue with it as long as he gets loaded on time.
  6. Did he swing at that too Vic? Go f*** yourself
  7. Actually he said you're trolling....
  8. First ML game man. He's not a robot. Cut him some slack
  9. FFS Tabby....Goins would hit double digit HR with regular playing time because he golfs well? Now I've heard it all. For the love of god Rogers...fire him.
  10. Look I hate Tepera as much as the next guy, but he's also struck out almost a batter an inning and has posted 0.4 WAR over his past 35 innings. Zeke's put up 1.1 WAR in his last 380 PA's. I'm not sure it's fair to s*** on the FO for keeping these guys around. I suspect they tried to keep Goins around for the very scenario that played out (Tulo injury) as I doubt they think Barney can cover SS for an extended period. Smoak sucks - s*** all over him. How long do we wait on Grilli and Howell before you just cut your losses?
  11. Maybe I missed this discussion, but can anyone explain why the Cards called up Magneuris Sierra?
  12. To be honest, I'm a tad skeptical of people who attend rally's...
  13. Can I ask why? Bo is older and hitting better.
  14. A conservative would ask why they need political pull and suggest the self repair, education and growth probably needs to start from within.
  15. http://i.imgur.com/4mM9Gay.gif
  16. My favourite stat of the year is that Pillar's BsR is lower than Morales.
  17. I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused AF.
  18. I guess I'm a hypocrite though. I mean I'm offended that people are offended at everything.
  19. Sure would be nice if he could stick at 2nd or 3rd. I don't think anyone believes he'll stick at SS.
  20. FFS - people need to find something better to get upset over.
  21. Whoa...I wasn't talking about whether I support the team name "Indians" or not. People are s***ing on Wilner for not using the name Indians - calling him a SJW, etc...when he is likely doing it out of respect for Jerry Howarth (or he agrees with it for the same reasons Jerry does). I was just curious if Howarth is subject to the same SJW claims and general hate (as I had assumed he wasn't). FWIW - I agree with your stance re: team names.
  22. I know everyone loves to s*** all over Wilner (I actually like him to be honest), but doesn't this garner a hint of respect? Or do you guys all think Howarth is a SJW too?
  23. I love how he chirps the "smug smile". f*** Vic.
  24. I absolutely love Lindor. He's phenomenal. If he improved his baserunning he could put up some 8-9 WAR seasons
×
×
  • Create New...