Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,084
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. I'm always fascinated at drawings hard lines like that during a fight. Punching, sucker punching, helmet throwing, baseball throwing....where is that line and how on earth do you draw it? I'd be more inclined to suggest that f***ing ankle stomper be kicked out of baseball forever. That was clearly premeditated. He's as guilty as the guy whipping baseballs IMO.
  2. Looks like the fielder steps on the guys fingers on purpose to see if he can get him to pull his hand off the bag. Then stomps his ankle? WTF man. But the best part is the base runners' phantom punch after the initial push. Amazing.
  3. Smoak is making way more contact than he's ever done before - in and out of the zone. He's having a 2009 Mark Reynolds season so far!
  4. We're talking BB% up 2 and K% down 2. His O-Swing% is only down 3-4%, Swing% is the same.....is that true change? or just a hot streak? It doesn't seem like a drastic change to me. I'll ask...is Smoak's sustainable improvement? His K% is way down.
  5. Bad day at the plate for Tellez. Tough game for Chris Smith - who looked to be throwing the ball well coming off injury.
  6. You could do that in just about every draft in the history of baseball man. But yes. Screw you for reminding me of what could have been.
  7. Just to clarify, he's earned all $8M right now. We're into the surplus baby! Who on earth ever thought we'd ever talk about surplus value with Smoak?
  8. Pillar's always been very streaky. There's a good chance he isn't the hitter we've seen to start the year and is much closer to the hitter we've seen the past 2 years. I suspect in a months time he'll be back hitting 8th and at the end of the year, we'll consider it "improvement' if he gets his wRC+ anywhere near 100.
  9. Stro fell to the jays..
  10. Not good for baseball. Doesn't help his pursuit for the GOAT
  11. Any other baseless random thoughts for today?
  12. That would have been an incredible FO move.
  13. Watching the Fisher Cats must suck balls this year.
  14. Looks like he's wacking him on the head over and over with the bucket. Very odd.
  15. It's not as bad as you guys make it out to be. He stands up as the ball approaches and just loses his balance. I expected to see some over zelous loser pushing people out of the way and leaning over to catch it
  16. Just sending some love for Smoak and Tepera. They get s*** on a lot here.
  17. Nah - can't play CF.
  18. I actually looked up C.Gomez's stats after this reference. I think - wow, he must be carrying over the success he had when he went to Texas last year. Nope. wRC+ of like 102. How on earth is their lineup a "mess" without him?
  19. So many similarities to Jarrod Dyson. If he can post a wRC+ > 85 at the ML level, he'd be a very valuable piece.
  20. Wasn't there some crazy name for Jansen in a legit prospect write up last year?
  21. Did King address why he quit doing minor league recaps? They were the best threads on the board. I had no idea Jansen was ripping up AA and that's unacceptable. Like f*** I'm actually going to go look through 4 or 5 box scores on my own!
  22. I echo this. I enjoy his play by play simply because he sticks to facts instead of the massive and typically poor assumptions that buck and tabby spew out daily. I f***ING dispise when guys simply make s*** up. The post game show is unbearable regardless of what angle Wilmer takes. It's a cesspool of stupid and should always be avoided.
  23. -4 people got that reference.
×
×
  • Create New...