Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,083
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Zeke deserves some props for his play this year when most of us (me included) wanted to see Oompey make the team over him.
  2. WE NEED MORE LATOS! ffs
  3. How on earth the Iron Pigs hat (a hat with just a strip of bacon on it) finishes 29th is beyond me. Lugnuts finished 44th.
  4. My 6 year old love blue and orange. This might be a good opportunity to get him a Bull Durham hat and pass on the love for the movie to him...
  5. 25. Baretto 27. Hoffman
  6. I'm with you about the 2 tone hats. That's why I hate all the red/black combos that the Jays use for their minor league teams. I can't even buy one of the blue/white jays hats.
  7. Again - he said you were trolling. Read better man.
  8. Spanky when provoked by Gary... http://i.imgur.com/b6QKIfO.gif
  9. one of my favourite responses this year.
  10. Another good one. Cody Bellinger has been more valuable (WAR) in 60 PA's than any hitter on the Jays.
  11. Stat of the day. The Padres offensive WAR leaderboard goes as follows: Margot 1.0 Myers 0.8 Schimpf 0.4 Cahill 0.2 Chacin 0.1 C. Richards 0.1
  12. I assume that was his average before last nights game? He's at .259/.344/.481 in May now with a .825 OPS, 124 wRC+ Don't look now boys, but he might be our less flamboyant version of Javy Baez!
  13. http://i.imgur.com/uDTaMs7.gif
  14. Like this? I don't know man - that Taco hat is pretty sweet. As is the Yard Goats hat (and name). http://i.imgur.com/NT04Hrj.jpg I don't mind the Lugnuts logo - it's the red/black combo that gets me. I can't wear that.
  15. In all likelihood, if Morales is out, we'll see Pearce and Zeke starting fulltime with someone like Cecilliani on the bench (it's amazing I don't even have to mention Smoak has he's already somehow a fulltime player). The reality is the season's down the tubes and as such, I'd rather Smith Jr. play LF regularly and Leblebijian play 3rd until JD is back.
  16. The Vancouver Canadians one with the Mounty swinging the bat isn't bad.
  17. Latos goes to AAA as a relief pitcher?
  18. http://i.imgur.com/hjScped.gif
  19. Who doesn't want to rock a Fresno Tacos hat?
  20. This season would be a good opportunity to see if Smith Jr. and/or Leblebijian can play in the majors. Dump Cecilliani and another JAG reliever and see what you've got.
  21. He's thrown 10 innings this year man. I get everything you said and given the season we're having, it would have been nice to find a way to give him a shot for the very slim outside chance he's actually not a JAG like Tepera. Reality is his velocity is down a couple of ticks from 2014 and he's probably s***. Despite the pedigree, he's never really shown anything to suggest he's more than a Ryan Tepera. You can s*** on Tepera's numbers - but there's basically the same as Ramirez's.
×
×
  • Create New...