Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    43

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. JJ Bleday and Travis Swaggerty have both been rather s***** so far eh? Looks like Swaggerty has been unlucky though. Good K/BB and decent ISO in AAA.
  2. Barnes and Flynn looked good last night.
  3. You mean we were really happy when our 4th OFer stepped into a starting role and produced well while Springer was on the IL? I was pretty stoked that we managed to 'hit' one of his hot streaks while George was out. He should have returned to a part time 4th OF role when Springer returned, but we were a little short handed with Biggio sucking/hurt and Dickerson still on the IL. I think the people kissing his ass where Buck and Tabby. They told us he'd made adjustments and was a better hitter now. They tell us that every year like clockwork and every year, they are incorrect.
  4. I took my 5 year old to the game today for his first Blue Jays game. Needless to say, this is a day neither of us will soon forget. He was locked in all game and kept reassuring me the Jays were going to come back. Simply an incredible day.
  5. He's really hard to hit. His stuff is filthy. That's what they see. The issue is he can't throw enough strikes.
  6. I'll take the blame for this. I thought to myself that Dolis was looking great after the first 2 outs. I almost posted it, but knew that would be the ultimate jinx...apparently just thinking it has the same results.
  7. Yikes. I'd love to know what % of players are still on PEDs. How many are out there staying ahead of the testing game and masking it well enough not to get caught.
  8. Tinnish is my boy. He did consider joining AA, but quickly pulled the shoot. Didn't want to uproot the family and leave Canada. Thank god for that. He's a local Canadian boy too, so I have to think working for the Jays is a lifelong dream you don't give up easily.
  9. Today I learned Richard Urena is still playing baseball.
  10. That's where Dickerson could play a bit role down the stretch. The better he plays, the less Grickuk does. Hopefully he can fill the role we hoped Tellez would this year.
  11. Interesting. I find a few things interesting: 1. They rate SWR over Austin Martin (although only by 1 spot) 2. PCA seems low on the list
  12. Precious Achiuwa? 20th overall pick last year.
  13. Yeah that sounds about right. And yes, I'm dumn. My bad guys.
  14. Trust me - attending a playoff game is incredible. It doesn't matter where you sit as it's more about the experience.
  15. I went to the 2016 WC Game (EE walkoff with Britton in the pen), sat in the 200 level right behind the LF foul pole and there's no way I paid $500 for a ticket. Maybe $150? In fact I went to several other playoff games in 2015 and 2016 - always sat in the outfield (LF) and I don't think I ever paid over $250...likely much less. I didn't buy from scalpers though.
  16. Big assumptions on what you 'think' they could have gotten for Lowry and Norm at the deadline. Most though Trent was a good return.
  17. Do fans have to wear masks all game unless they are eating? anyone know?
  18. Do people at the game have to wear masks the whole time? f*** me. I thought it was allowed to have spectators because it was deemed an outdoor space or something.
  19. We may also see Manoah go to the pen to limit his innings at some point. I think that's still a thing.
  20. I guess they are trying to sell high on early career Kevin Pillar?
  21. Myles Straw (2 WAR) dealt for a Phil Maton? Who's going to play CF for the Astros?
×
×
  • Create New...