Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    43

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Wow - that's a pretty legit offer for the #1 pick. Not sure who's side I prefer honestly.
  2. Great news - we're on Hosmer's limited 10 team no-trade list.
  3. 2017 wasn't really an anomaly - he had 2 other 3+ WAR seasons under his belt. He had this weird pattern where he only hit well in odd years (2011, 2013, 2015 and 2017). Of course that came to an end and now he's just straight up dog s***.
  4. So tell me - who's clutch on the M's?
  5. I'm pretty sure it would the second time he did it.
  6. That's not much of an endorsement. If Zeuch is ranked ahead of you on the prospect list you may want to consider another profession.
  7. You should delete this man. C'mon.
  8. Brownie19

    NHL Thread

    I hope everyone involved is called out - this is insanely f***ed up. Why isn't this a massive story? Careers/lives should end over this.
  9. I'd have to think so yes. They should make them wear the throwback gloves and catchers gear too just to spice things up!
  10. https://chicago.suntimes.com/white-sox/2021/7/22/22588892/iowa-field-of-dreams-game-ballpark-ready-for-debut This looks incredible. Great job by MLB. I can't see from these pictures, but I assume there's a fence 'just' in front of the corn eh? yeah, has to be, but they seemingly have done a great job with the promo photos to make it look like there isn't so it replicates the movie.
  11. https://www.thescore.com/mlb/news/2188411/cleveland-renaming-baseball-team-as-guardians-after-2021-season Splurged to get Tom Hanks. He makes it all sound great. I really don't care too much either way.
  12. what's the history there?
  13. Brownie19

    NHL Thread

    Jesus christ - churches and dressing rooms, the hot spot for raping kids and then brushing it under the rug. Really sad. This is why we have the '2 deep' rules in place now and coaches can't drive kids to practice/games to help parents out. f***ing sickos.
  14. I just read he's back in the lineup tonight. He must like attention.
  15. NFL announced today that: - if game cannot be rescheduled during the season due to COVID outbreak among unvaccinated players, team with outbreak will forfeit game; and - if game is cancelled due to COVID outbreak, neither team will be paid for that game. Seems like they don't give f*** about penalizing or outing unvaccinated players, so I doubt the Jays should care about dumping a below average reliver for his vaccination decisions. Apparently Deandre Hopkins may retire because vaccines are bad mmmkay?
  16. The 200 level behind home plate with the padded seats is the tits. Smaller isles and more room.
  17. Not having to get up twice an inning to let people who are too impatient to wait for the beer guy to come by, or those with small bladders would be a dream come true.
  18. Got 2 for the Red Sox August 8th - taking my 5 year old, it's going to be awesome!
  19. How much are Jays tickets selling for? I can't find anything on the website
  20. This is great. I think it's good for Baseball for Pittsburgh to be strong again.
  21. Steve Simmons is a f***ing idiot.
  22. Has there ever been any real discussion on adopting the NBA system where HS players must attend College for at least a year or two before making themselves eligible for the draft and then eliminating the bonus pool idea so teams just draft based on talent and not money? Do we think that would be an improvement? Or do we like the current system?
  23. s*** - getting Ricky under slot it huge. Let's land Micah Bucknam and Damiano Palmegiani now boys.
×
×
  • Create New...