Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. No one is looking for moral victories. My previous post about that Vlad flyout being a homer in Yankee Stadium was a comment on the joke park dimensions that the Yankees play with.
  2. Breath a sigh of relief. Turnbull threw 4+ innings strong.
  3. Steinbrenner Field has the same dimensions as Yankee Stadium so for this year the two parks will match? I guess Daikin Park is the new name for Minute Maid.
  4. That Vlad flyout would have been a homer in Yankee Stadium lol
  5. If Turnbull sucks again vs. a bunch of teenagers then our pitching depth is officially shot and so is any hope of the big league team contending So I guess you could say that tonight's game in Clearwater is a must-win for the Dunedin Blue Jays
  6. His last one was bad but I fully expect him to rebound against the Clearwater Threshers tonight.
  7. Taters has been so bad that he's materially revised his projections downward about a full WAR moving forward. 2.8 WAR player now seen as a 1.9 WAR player. Not good! https://www.fangraphs.com/players/anthony-santander/14551/stats?position=OF
  8. Gimenez's xStats are fine and if he were getting the expected results he'd be on his way to a 4 WAR season, perhaps even with the injury. Taters looks horrible though. I guess we just have to pray that he gets hot after a slow start like he did last year. Idk how much of his struggles is due to him DH'ing so much this year, but his stats take a nosedive whenever he isn't out in the field. That's not ideal for a guy who should be a DH. Scherzer is looking like a big whiff.
  9. Francis still has a pretty good fastball this year but his secondary pitches all suck. Last year his splitter was cooking but the velo on that pitch is 1.5 mph slower this year and it's flattened out on top of it. He can still kitchen sink his way against righties but his curve and slider don't work against lefties. He's got to get the splitter going to pair with his fastball.
  10. I've been called a lot of things over the years but never in my life have I been insulted to this degree before.
  11. Lmao those are definitely the main culprits it’s best to line up for your tar and feathers boys! Just get it over with. But I’m not sure a single Orioles Fanboy will own up to it at 15-32!
  12. Oh hell yes Rockies get two cracks at a series win and you can bet your bottom dollar I will be in attendance heckling those motherf***ers making sure it happens
  13. He was horrible in 2023 but was showing some signs of life in the few starts he made in 2024.
  14. We need to win this series because with the way things line up against Texas in a few days, we will be facing Eovaldi, DeGrom and Mahle in Texas. All 3 are having great years.
  15. Dear god they lost 19-5?? Their run differential is now -99 on the season. For comparison, the White Sox are -57 and the Rockies are -159.
  16. Ok I looked and thought he sucked again, my eyes must be going bad
  17. Wow buddy what crawled up your ass and died
  18. Lauer is on the hill tomorrow and there won't be any pitch limit on him. He's looks good in a SSS. Claims he's healthy after having nerve issues which lead to his struggles in 2023. He only had 4 years service time entering the year so I believe he's under team control next year? His projections look decent moving forward. I'm not saying we should bank on him being a mid rotation guy but he might okay as a 5 and dive this year and next. And before you tar and feather me please note that I am the guy that correctly identified Nathan Lukes as the guy we should be playing in LF everyday.
  19. Two seasons in a row where Lukes has crushed breaking and offspeed pitches but has struggled against fastballs. He's already seeing a heavy dose of fastballs but I wonder if they'll start cranking up the usage against him.
  20. Summer is back on boys This team looks incredible
  21. Schneiderball Having a guy bunt with 2 strikes after he hit a home run the previous AB lol
×
×
  • Create New...