Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Well...maybe it doesn't matter but I think he's the best of our bad bunch though. The projections think he's about 0.2-0.4 WAR better than Diaz.
  2. That's not good. I was hoping he could bounce back and be a 1 WAR player which would be a lot better than the other bums we have.
  3. There has to be some decent 1.5 WAR middle infielder toiling away in the minors somewhere. It'd be nice if AA could identify that player and then make a deal for him.
  4. Geezus this team needs to make a trade.
  5. Not trying to be a Scrooge but I hate all sports movies, including baseball ones. They are all just so cliche. Does anyone agree or am I alone in that thinking?
  6. Yeah he used to have a small wiki entry including info on him being an ump and GM of some Canadian baseball team.
  7. Ok thanks. How did he do?
  8. How do we know that Diaz can play CF? His only experience in the OF is 4 games in LF in the minors.
  9. 6 of those came when he was a setupman and likely pitched the 7th or 8th inning without ever being given the chance to get a save.
  10. I'm fine with this. Beurhle gave up 8 hits and was pretty lucky to get out of the game with only 1 run. I also don't mind him bringing in one of our better relievers even though it's only the 5th inning. The day off yesterday helps as well.
  11. Diaz' numbers in the minors are just as bad as Goins'. I'd probably prefer Goins but I'd rather have Kawasaki over both of them. Regardless, all three of them are very bad options so it's more of a "pick your poison" situation.
  12. Ah man, terrible news. I didn't know the guy but he always took whatever abuse he was given in stride. There was a time on the old board where he was the consensus "Post of the Year." That happened more than once if I'm not mistaken.
  13. No that's not accurate. When you can run full speed through a bag (like first) then you are right, sliding is slower. But if you have to start slowing down and breaking your stride in to chops so you don't overrun the bag like what Melky did, then it's definitely faster to slide.
  14. Why didn't Melky slide? I think he probably would have made it.
  15. I wish they would just leave the penalties alone. They are high enough as is.
  16. Of course it makes you feel better...hindsight is 20/20.
  17. Bale and Jennifer Lawrence were both brilliant, the scenes without them were substandard.
  18. The first half isn't great, really picks up the second half.
  19. Yeah if he truly did have no payroll to work with he could have traded those 3 to free up some space.
  20. Burnett always gave me that vibe and would be on my list.
  21. Mike Timlin is probably my least favorite. When I was a kid I always thought he sucked (although looking at his stats in hindsight he wasn't bad). Then later on he pitched for the Sox and the amount of reverence he garnered from Sox fans was a over the top.
  22. Not a fan of Towers either although he did bean A-Rod square on the knee with one of his 85 mph fastballs which knocked him out of a couple of games. So I can't be too upset with him.
  23. Nice. Going to read it later today.
×
×
  • Create New...