Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Maybe they sent Venditte down to solidify whatever grip it was that Chavez taught him rather than having him do that in the big leagues. And since Estrada started on the DL they had Leon up just as an extra guy to use in garbage time. Much to the FO's surprise Gibby started using Leon in high leverage situations leading fans to wonder what the hell was happening. That's all conjecture but it seems plausible.
  2. I had the Jays winning with the Sox finishing a close second. Going to stick with that until at least the end of the month.
  3. lmao that's hilarious
  4. I can't really remember them completely so take this with a HUGE grain of salt but one of them involved Glavine when he was on the Mets. He supposedly knocked up a side piece, paid for her abortion and then never talked to her again.
  5. Lol that's pretty hilarious. I've never heard anything about the size of their dongs but I have been to a groupie web site before and the tall tales told there are legendary. Baseball has the most active groupie scene because the guys are always on the road. You of course have to take them all with a grain of salt but some of the ones I read about Tom Glavine were insane. Have you ever heard anything about him?
  6. As far as sideline reporters go Hazel Mae isn't that hot but it's not like she's that bad. Especially if you're some old dude like Burke.
  7. I do for one because Barry Davis is garbage. The less we see of him the better.
  8. Wow, I wouldn't take those two for being white knights. That surprises me. Funny they got called out though.
  9. Lol ouch! I like cyborg but that was pretty funny
  10. She sounds like a feminist SJW. Break up with her immediately. You'll thank me.
  11. Did Gibby misspeak there? Maybe he meant Osuna was available for the 9th?
  12. The overexposure to so much Diet Coke has rotted his brain. He never used to be this bad. But you're right in that he has become Ned Yost.
  13. Gibby looks a little skinnier this year. Maybe he quit putting whiskey in his diet coke.
  14. What "issues"? If anything they are non-issues. People who make a fuss over petty s*** like this should be mocked and disregarded so they quit doing it. If you engage them in debate and try to reason with them (newsflash: they won't accept reason) you immediately give credence to their ******** viewpoint which fuels the unwarranted outrage.
  15. Ok you are either doing a hell of a troll job here or you are actually serious. If you're serious please toughen the f*** up you dress-wearing sissie.
  16. Oh god, the only person who would take offense to something like that is a fat feminist on tumblr. No apology is necessary. And apologizing isn't going to appease those people or nip anything in the bud, they go around finding pathetic things to get worked up about no matter what. Apologizing only gives credence to the phony outrage.
  17. Oh for f***'s sake I hope he doesn't apologize for that.
  18. As much I hate SJW's I actually do hope they are successful in outing Gibby. The ends justify the means.
  19. Did Gibbons address Leon pitching in the most critical spot in the game yet?
  20. I don't really give a s*** what Gibbons does with the lineup but pitching Leon in a high leverage situation with an off day tomorrow might be some of the worst bullpen management I've ever seen. I'm trying to think of what Gibbons could have done there that would have been a worse move and aside from doing something stupid like putting Smoak in as a defensive replacement in CF for Pillar or something outrageous I can't come up with anything. Completely indefensible.
  21. I don't understand Leon in a high leverage situation at all.
  22. Warmed up to get dat save (the never came) yesterday and pitched the day before.
  23. Well said. And yeah Smoak does seem to have better hands and he did make that nice throw to get the lead runner out earlier this season. Like you said though, small sample sizes and I can't trust my eyes really. I think come trade deadline time this could be a position that is easily upgradeable. Hopefully they can prove me wrong.
  24. Kind of a random ? but I figured this was the thread for it. Is Smoak actually any better than Colabello at defense? According to the metrics he is but according to my lying eyes it seems like Colabello has decent range. Made a diving stop this season and in the playoffs he did pretty well. Is Cola really THAT bad at defense and is Smoak really any good at all?
  25. This s*** is going to last all season. Pillar will hit like he normally does, Saunders will have a good year and Gibby won't want to "change things up because the guys are in a groove." It's frustrating because when Travis comes back Pillar is probably our worst hitter depending on how you feel about the slop we put out there at 1B.
×
×
  • Create New...