Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Venditte is throwing the slider to that part of the plate every single time. He should switch it up.
  2. How the f*** did this game turn in to a pitcher's duel?
  3. I don't like that Rickard guy. Can't put my finger on why.
  4. Yeah it is. Hour and 45 minutes and just now getting through the 4th inning.
  5. Because he has a lead? What am I missing here? Seemed like a simple play to me. Hard line drive right at the fielder. Nothing Smoak could do.
  6. Buck powering through the gin and tonics in that long first inning I see...
  7. That was a good inning for Smoak. Start him full time.
  8. He was hosed but bad positioning by Tulo.
  9. Tabler talking about how the perfect game is ruined. Great analysis bud.
  10. Smoak gets a chance to win the starting job for the next week with a hit here.
  11. Does anyone ever go to the Blue Jays subreddit? Geezus that place sucks.
  12. The difference is pretty small between all of them.
  13. Because batting your worst hitter 8 gives you a better statistical chance to score more runs. Whether your pitcher bats or not is irrelevant.
  14. Yeah I'd put Pillar 9th and I'd switch Martin and Smoak probably? Pretty minor s***.
  15. I get what you are saying and I would give it a bit more time but true-talent levels can change. It's entirely possible that Cola (who is kind of a fringe major leaguer to begin with) gets worse at which point he's just pure garbage. It's also possible that Montero's true-talent level increases and he's actually decent. The latter is probably less likely to occur but we could be right in the midst of the former occuring and it wouldn't shock me at all. I'd just go to a strict platoon for now and keep Cola on the team but if he doesn't pick it up soon I'd make a move.
  16. He's been pretty awful against lefties in his career, not sure what that means given it's 714 AB's though.
  17. That's actually pretty funny IMO. He's still a douche though. He reminds me of the guy that you see at the bar who is trying to fight people, drinks too much, and gets overly aggressive with chicks. I don't mind Reyes though. I thought he was a lot of fun. I know he had the DV stuff going on but I'm not really going to speculate on that.
  18. I don't hate Machado. I like watching him play. Matter of fact he and O'Day (who I also think is a huge tool) are two of my favorite players to watch play, despite my personal feelings toward them. My point is that they hate Bautista when Machado has probably done the douchiest things in baseball in the past few years.
  19. Of all the things Gibby does giving Martin full days off is toward the bottom of my criticisms.
×
×
  • Create New...