Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I understand the argument that Bautista is a douche - I don't buy it but I get it. But they cheer for Manny Machado who gets in fights because he gets tagged too hard and throws bats at people.
  2. Martin needs days off anyway. Just give him the full game off/or close to it on days Dickey pitches. The better idea would be to DFA Thole and call up whatever AAA catcher we have.
  3. Reimold is slow. Good lead, good jump, still out.
  4. Who takes his spot? Pompey or Montero?
  5. Saunders owes Eddy a beer after the game.
  6. I've admittedly only been there once and instead rely on Boxcar for all of my Orioles Hangout news. I trust Boxcar completely and thus 100% believe that Orioles Hangout is a shithole. This is further confirmed by the fact that the Orioles have a lot of players who are pricks, Manny Machado among them, so the board must take after the team. The team seriously does not have one likable player on the entire roster (I'll admit some of them like O'Day and Machado are at least fun to watch when they aren't enraging me for being *******s), therefore their message boards likely follow suit in that they don't have any likable posters. Not even you despite your best attempts to come over here and be nice, which I am convinced is nothing more than a ruse. Plus, Baltimore is a horrible city and embarrassment to my country of birth and residence.
  7. Remember when Adam Jones and Ryan Flaherty got really mad that Jose Bautista hit a home run instead of letting the Orioles bean him? Lol @ any Orioles fan trying to bring up the antics of a another team. They are full of shitbag players.
  8. Yeah I'm thinking a strict platoon is in order at 1st.
  9. Yeah Gibby had a pretty good game today. Went to Cecil despite those righties being up and then put Osuna in for the 4 out save. I love beating the O's and being above .500.
  10. [tweet=722605120433823745]https://twitter.com/LottOnBaseball/status/722605120433823745[/tweet] How the f*** do you post a tweet again? I can never remember.
  11. Stroman's xFIP is 4.09 and he's averaging over 7 innings per start. He's doing fine and he'll be even better going forward.
  12. Jays hitters need to be careful. If this game gets out of hand the shitbag Orioles relievers will start beaning batters.
  13. Reimold might be the worst player on a major league roster.
  14. Mike Wright looks like the type of guy who sends friend requests to random hot chicks on Facebook that he doesn't know. He also sucks at pitching. The Jays should be lighting him up.
  15. That's Butterfield from like 5 years ago....
  16. Luis Rivera is having some issues tonight....
  17. That's a good question. It didn't seem like the RF was even making a strong play to get Saunders at home. Thankfully Tulo made it not matter.
  18. Idk I think it was bad mechanics by Bautista. He was running toward 2B as that's where the ball took him. He then kind of threw across his body back to first.
  19. Damn that pitch was right down the can. Saunders clearly looking fastball there.
  20. f*** BALTIMORE. That place is a shithole and they have s*** team.
  21. Storen's nasty slider from today. https://giant.gfycat.com/HorribleLargeHypsilophodon.webm
×
×
  • Create New...