Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Lol well it's Dinger's fault. BTS called him a princess and I called him a girl and in an effort to avoid the SJW label he devolved in to using patriarchal and offensive dick size insults. This coming from the guy who thinks Gibby's dresses comment was offensive. The guy is all over the map.
  2. lol he's TRIGGERED
  3. Well personally it didn't offend me either. It's baseball and he was talking about baseball players, none of whom are women. I didn't think it was sexist at all. Your work situation is slightly different as you work with women but I still wouldn't be offended. Frankly, I think you're a little girl for thinking like that. Now I get why you don't think Stoeten is an SJW. He might not be but he definitely buys in to that s*** at least to some degree. And so do you.
  4. I would never boo Cecil but you start off April 0-5 and you're going to hear some boos. It's the nature of the game. If he would just say some dumb s*** like "I would boo too" and then go out there and pitch better he'd probably become a fan favorite.
  5. Yeah certainly overusing it when it comes to him, good call. I just mean he's tilted in that direction. He was legit upset over Gibby's dresses comment and it was a joke because in the past he's called men girls. I don't really follow him as much anymore but it seems like he's toned down his rhetoric a lot as well. I shouldn't have called him an SJW but he did have a rather large SJW moment.
  6. What the hell happened to him? He had a blog called Drunk Jays Fans that rose to prominence partly due to the fact that it was crass. He must think being an SJW will get him laid.
  7. Gonna give Gibbons props the past two games for using Osuna in non-save situations. Those were key outs he got in big situations. Also think his lineups have been better lately. The decision to platoon Goins and Barney was also a good one although it should have been done much sooner.
  8. Most people watching don't.
  9. Bud Black would be a good choice.
  10. They do have Adrian Beltre though and he's an international treasure. Andrus doesn't bug me but f*** Sam Dyson and Odor. Bannister is kind of annoying as well.
  11. I get what you are saying but this board looks for a specific type of poster I think. If you don't fit that you probably aren't going to have a great experience. That approach has drawbacks (kind of a hivemind, limits growth) and benefits (fewer casuals, idiots, etc.) but there are plenty of other boards, including the Jays subreddit, where people who don't fit in here are more likely to find a fit.
  12. Yeah that's true. I mean adding a body to the bench who can provide anything would be helpful. Zeke can pinch run, Montero can pitch hit, Goins/Barney can be a defensive substitution. So while the bench still sucks that at least they provide SOMETHING. Thole is still a waste.
  13. Tulo drops to 6th in the lineup today.
  14. Goins back in the lineup today :-/ https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Choq_JMWkAAFwfk.jpg:large
  15. Yeah this was always a throw away year for them. They should be good in 2017 and moving forward.
  16. Yeah what did he do? He doesn't appear to have trolled in a while to me.
  17. Yeah good call. Hopefully we can use Tepera in a low lever situation to eat an inning and acquire a fresh arm on top of it. Montero makes some sense but Smoak is playing his way in to an every day role so Montero would be nothing more than a pinch hitter which I suppose could be useful considering we start Goins/Barney everyday and Thole quite often. Could very well be Burns.
  18. Why are those interesting?
  19. We got one and it bounced right back to the catcher.
  20. s*** I forgot to mention the almost home run too.
  21. Lol ball thrown to the backstop but jumps right back to the catcher. Then Donaldson strikes out on a bad call. f***
  22. Yeah it's the ******** 0-9 start stat. They've been unclutch and the offense's struggles in scoring runs late in games makes it even worse. I mean even last night the pen gave up one run in 3 innings. Not that bad.
×
×
  • Create New...