Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Yeah I think those concerns are being overblown. He should be okay at 3B.
  2. Wow, no deferrals and two opt outs.
  3. Yeah, yesterday was downright funny with the Dodgers coming out of nowhere to get him on ridiculous terms. This one actually hurts. Back when Vlad and Bo were teenage prospects I dreamed of them winning us a World Series and they got damn close. Thanks for everything Bo. 🫡
  4. Kyle Tucker's 20 grade chin really sticks out in a Dodgers uniform
  5. I could see Bo leaving for sure. From a practical sense it might be the best move. If you sign someone to a 7 year, 210 million dollar deal, you want to add a serious amount of wins to the team. But I'm not sure how much better he is than Clement. Steamer600 gives Clement 2.2 WAR but it credits his defense with almost nothing when he's actually one of the best infielders in the game. It does the same thing with Varsho for some reason. Bo has a 3.6 WAR Steamer600 but it gives him better defense than it does Clement which is crazy town. If you balance those out more the WAR gap closes in a hurry.
  6. -BNS is pumping the brakes on Bo to the Jays, though that's not surprising since he pumps the brakes on everything. -Rosenthal thinks Bo going to the Phillies and doesn't seem to think the Jays are that in on him.
  7. He's criminally underrated but I worry about the fit after signing Okamoto
  8. Yeah this happened after the Soto deal. People thought it would raise the roof on FAs but he was the only one. Bo ain’t gonna be cheap but I think we can get him back.
  9. I read somewhere that it’s actually 126 million lol
  10. Nothing groundbreaking here, says decision should come before the weekend. He talked to Tucker's friends who all guess that Tucker would prefer TO over NYM or LAD.
  11. There you have it folks. He put it in writing. I look forward to the mods strictly enforcing this legally binding contract this year.
  12. Jays sign Tucker, Phillies sign Bo, Sox trade Bello for Alec Buhm
  13. Blue Jays hitters teeing off on Ranger Suarez and his 90 mph fastball next season
  14. Soft-tossing lefty going to get lit up like a piñata in this division* *If he signed with the Jays I would have said that he's going to win a CY Young
  15. I remember K-Rod's debut well. I was a freshman in college in California and drove to the WS and was at the game where David Bell tagged him for a 2-run single to take the lead. First time anyone put a dent in him I believe.
  16. If Myles Straw uses the power of friendship to entice his buddy Kyle Tucker to sign with the Blue Jays, not only is he not going anywhere but he can bat leadoff on Sundays for all I care
  17. Announce the Tucker to Toronto signing you cowards
  18. He'll understand he's a team player
  19. The team vibes will sweep him up in a wave of male friendship and camaraderie he’s never experienced before, and it’ll help him take his game to the next level
  20. If we don't get Tucker or Bo I say we pivot to Framber. Put his 3.7 WAR in the rotation over Ponce's 1.6, and it's as big of an improvement as signing Tucker or Bo and it's a fraction of the cost. Fight me
  21. The stove is piping hot this morning
  22. Oh god here we go again
  23. Yeah you'd like to see them keep improving the team. I think we might have the highest projections but the Yankees are right there. The problem is the team is so damn deep that you have to add a pretty significant player at this point to make an improvement over what we've got. This goes for the lineup, rotation and bullpen. Tucker is the easiest and most obvious way to do that.
×
×
  • Create New...