Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. So here's where the lineup stands right now according to Roster Resource: Lineup RF- Springer SS- Bo 1B- Vlad Jr. C- Kirk 3B- Chapman LF- Varsho (L) DH- Jansen 2B- Whit CF- Kiermaier (L) (listed in a platoon) Bench Espinal (listed in a platoon) Biggio Horwitz Lukes Espinal and Biggio are locks unless traded but Horwitz and Lukes, especially with both being lefties, are real iffy at this point. Otto Lopez might make it over those two. I would think we sign another OF bat but it's going to have to be a guy who is willing to join a crowded outfield and accept a bench role.
  2. Yeah they will probably just let him soak up the ABs that the Collins and Hineymans got last year. Usually the third Catchers for teams are ass so the 10-20 games he gets there are valuable enough to keep having him catch.
  3. Bro you bumped a poll where I got it right and you are too scared to show your answer. Lol
  4. Post your vote you coward! You voted for Kirk and we all know it!
  5. https://ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2013/10/gronkspike-1.gif Another swing and another miss from all the haters and losers of the board. Merry Christmas boys I got you all another big fat L! I hope you like it!
  6. Lol I start asking for some receipts and it got AWFULLY quiet around here
  7. At least you are man enough to admit it Jim. Loser54 and StankyLeg doing everything they can to avoid accountability. I shouldn’t be surprised since Loser54’s favorite players are Cody Bellinger and Trevor Bauer (lmao) and StankyLeg apparently can’t dance or read!
  8. I know you aren’t the brightest but I did think you could actually read. Check who I voted for in that poll again lol
  9. Ok Jimbo and Loser54, your turn.
  10. ^scared to show who he voted for lol
  11. I hereby formally request that the mods release the vote tally.
  12. I voted for Moreno and you voted for Kirk and somehow you think this poll is a win for you. I knew they wouldnt trade Kirk. And I’m fine with keeping Jansen and his glass body with Varsho also being a capable Catcher. Smart move by Atkins.
  13. In the long run the Jays could lose the WAR total of 6 years of moreno vs 4 of Varsho but Varsho is probably a 2 WAR upgrade over Gurriel this year alone and Moreno is just luxury depth. When you get to a projected 92 wins or so, eeking out even more becomes harder to do but that much sweeter when it happens. This is a good trade!
  14. Lol nope I was right again but nice try. I was hellbent on not trading Kirk and the Jays didn’t. Just like when I said we should sign KK over Bellinger. I also voted for Moreno in the poll, have a mod check it. Obviously no one wanted Jansen but Atkins made the brilliant move to grab an OF that can also play C so when Jansen inevitably gets hurt again we are still good there.
  15. Maybe the Diamondbacks could sign him who knows. But it won’t be because he has a house in Scottsdale lol. Imagine that promotional email. “Diamondbacks sign area resident to anchor rotation, renew your season tickets now!”
  16. As I said before I don’t think anyone will sign him. But the Rays have signed an actual convicted rapist before. They are always on the lookout for discounts and Bauer will be signing for less than he’s worth for the rest of his career.
  17. LMAO I think Bauer's personal baggage might outweigh whatever loose geographical ties he has to the area. Just a hunch though.
  18. I could see the Rangers signing him. Would not be shocked if the Mets did it. Same with Rays. Would also think the Rockies and Reds might kick the tires on him. I think nobody signing him is probably the heavy favorite though. Or maybe Japan or Korea.
  19. Sounds like a plan that could quickly turn to disaster if anyone 1-4 goes down. In that scenario, we are no longer hoping Kikuchi can give us some decent innings, we are downright relying on him to.
  20. So Kikuchi the #5 to start with White as the backup plan. And then by midseason hopefully Zulu and Tiedemann could contribute. Maybe Francis somewhere along the way and perhaps Ryu after the AS break.
  21. What do you think of trying him out as a reliever? Seems like he could still thrive there despite a high walk rate. Not sure he has the mental fortitude for high pressure late inning work though.
  22. I feel like they are pretty stingy with their trades though. They suck but it's not because they are easy to trade rape.
  23. Tiedemann is a 20 year old pitching prospect with 11 innings higher than A-Ball. Reynolds projects for 4 WAR and has 3 years of control left. In a vacuum I'd do that deal all day every day, THRICE* on Sundays. The Pirates would probably want Tiedemann+ and they'd be justified in seeking that. I just don't think it's sustainable to be signing big ticket FAs to fill the rotation every offseason so I'd rather the Jays try and patch the OF with a trade of a C or with a bargain FA signing. We've got to start building up some SP depth at some point. *I'm using the word "thrice" again because it was such a hit last time I did it.
  24. Reynolds for Tiedemann is probably fair but at some point we've got to stop signing 20M+ starting pitchers every offseason to fill rotation holes.
  25. Greinke would be awesome simply because of his quirky personality but he looks like he's running on fumes out there. The other guys are probably better.
×
×
  • Create New...