Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. How did this not get ANY likes at all? This was good stuff.
  2. Ok you guys here's a little holiday advice from The Sheriff for ya. Consider this my Christmas gift to the board. I probably have more sex in a month at age 64 than you guys will in a lifetime. I'm not trying to talk s*** here I'm just stating some facts. So that probably makes me the resident "sexpert" of the board so to speak. But anytime a lady asks you to do some weird, freaky or excessively rough stuff to her (whether it's the Cleveland Steamer, the Dirty Sanchez or even something like the Mississippi Handbag) it's either (a) a trap or ( she's probably not the type of gal that you want to be with anyway (i.e. you're going to get the clap). So let's all do our part where Trevor Bauer didn't and start respecting these ladies out there. They put up with enough s*** as it is. Thanks for taking the time to listen ya'll and Merry Christmas to you and all your families.
  3. He’s also an idiot for partaking in this s*** with chicks he doesn’t really know and obviously couldn’t trust. Even if it was 100 percent consensual he should know as a rich celebrity athlete that he’s just begging to have a lawsuit filed against him.
  4. I'm pretty neutral on Bauer. I don't think he broke the law, but he bared his ass to the public by having his frowned upon kinks exposed to the public in the Me Too era. He was already a villain beforehand so this just makes him untolerable to a lot of people out there. At this point, he's a tough sell to an MLB team which is a league that tries to fashion itself to families.
  5. What about the Rocket Raimel Tilapia posts? Those are classics!!
  6. EVERY time? Come on now, give me at least a little bit of credit here I’ve had some bangers.
  7. Yeah the bullpen and defense would be worse and it would be a little more expensive too. But man that lineup 1 through 9 would be NUTS.
  8. Not upset that we have Swanson and Macko instead but looking back on the offseason, I wonder if keeping Teoscar and not signing KK may have been the way to go if we knew we were getting Varsho. That lineup would have been insane but hindsight is 20/20
  9. One factor involved in trading Gurriel might be that it's a little bit of a favor to both him and Merrifield as well. Both are free agents after the year and are going to want playing time to show what they can do. Keeping Gurriel around means he's probably just a short side platoon player at that point who would also eat into Whit's playing time as well. I doubt the FO cares THAT much about something like that but having some malcontents riding pine could be a small factor.
  10. Wow I've never been called woke before lol. I must be getting soft in my old age. To be fair I didn't even read the article since it was paywalled (probably wouldn't have read it anyway). I was just guessing.
  11. I always really liked this Jansen guy. Sure he has a glass body and him being legally blind presents it's challenges but he's as strong as an Ox so if he manages to run into a fastball he can really put a charge into the ball. He's much better than that 160 pound slap hitting prospect we just gave up.
  12. Good job Jim. I've never made enough money to do that but I respect the hell out of that.
  13. On top of it the article just glosses over Varsho's outfield defensive numbers like they are just kind of decent when in fact they are elite. It also barely mentions that he's a decent catcher with a league average frame rate and above average pop time. He's a lot better than they give him credit for.
  14. Anyway, how are your guys’ sex lives?
  15. You used to be? Lol If you haven’t paid the bet back yet then you are still an insufferable douche bag pal. I’ve done a lot of questionable things in my life. Affairs, DUIs, missing several of my kids birthdays (even missed a couple of births lol). But I’ve NEVER welched on a bet. I may have intimidated a few guys to go double or nothing until I won my money back but still. I’ve got ZERO respect for welchers and you should really have a lot more respect for everyone around here because they’ve all basically dropped it. And on that note I received a request via PM to let this go this as well from someone I respect so I’ll drop it too.
  16. Mods can we change his title from MVP to Welcher please. Thanks
  17. That was L54! I thought that guy rage quit/was banished for life. Can’t believe he still shows his face around here.
  18. Wait so you aren’t actually a Kirk hater?
  19. Have you tried it yet Jim? It will change your life I swear
  20. You watch the modern NBA? Lol explains a lot. I can also tell you’re about 13 years old with that Lebron is old reference. If you think he’s old back in my day we had Larry Bird. He was thrice (I did it again!) the player of Lebron and he’d fistfight you if you crossed him. You ever hear of Larry Bird, skippy? Lmao
  21. I’d take him if he was willing to sign for like 4 mil and be a 25th or 26th man.
  22. It doesn’t but I took a screenshot and posted it above. It shows I voted for Moreno. These other idiots are too scared to do the same.
  23. Gross man would work but he’s not better than the Whit/Espinal/KK platoon.
  24. We will no doubt add some washed up bums like we did Greg Bird last year. Hopefully everyone has learned their lesson from that whole fiasco because I really don’t feel like nuking anyone off the board again this Spring.
  25. I never liked Moreno anyway. He’s a slap hitter.
×
×
  • Create New...