Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. He's barely cracking the Mendoza line these days and he's currently 3rd on the 2B depth chart and dropping. Truth is he's probably 4th as Barger is better than him too. Yet pointing any of this out is a troll to you because those WAR per 550 PA numbers you are pulling out of your ass are so valid (again he put up a great year with juiced balls 4 seasons ago which is pumping that number up). Seriously, read his statcast page for about 30 seconds and if your feeble baseball brain can actually process any of it you'll see that it paints a very ugly picture. His xwOBA was .288 this past year and .285 the year before that. That's not good.
  2. LOL the Bellinger Fanboys could at least dish it back but you Biggio fanboys clearly have your panties in a bunch over all this. Please get your T-levels checked but in the meantime I'll try and be as nice as I can here. You idiots have all been on Craig Biggio's sons nuts for years and I've been telling you guys he sucks for just as long. I don't know if you guys are colorblind or what but if you look at his statcast page you'll see a lot of blue. That's bad in case you didn't know. But if you don't believe me, we acquired another bat which moves him down the depth chart even further. At this point he's running out of room and in danger of being optioned to Buffalo (again), proving me right yet again but god forbid I point this out.
  3. Yes all he needs are several more league wide rules changes and about 3 season ending injuries to move up the depth chart and he'll become a productive player again.
  4. Oh ok only half of his career WAR came in his rookie year 4 years ago with juiced baseballs lol
  5. Almost all of that WAR came with the juiced balls. He's a slap hitting high launch angle guy and with the new ball he's ass. Kind of like Didi Gregorious with dead balls but worse because he can only play 2B and not SS.
  6. Ok smart guys. How is it trolling when I get almost everything right? I nailed KK over Bellinger as well as the Jays trading Moreno and keeping Kirk. I've also been telling you all Craig Biggio's son sucks and I was right about that too. The dude is now 4th on the depth chart for 2B (Barger is better than him too). I think the only thing I've gotten wrong was my pro-Tilapia posts but those I will admit were trolling. Everything else was 100% the real deal.
  7. Welcome to the board!
  8. He's a talentless Hollywood nepo baby and I've always been right about him.
  9. Craig Biggio's son, the 3rd string second baseman, 5th outfielder and 3rd string first baseman. What a legend.
  10. It's a perfect fit. Biggio is the low ceiling high floor player that the A's crave.
  11. Yeah he's a UT player like any 2B would be if you played them at 3B or in the OF.
  12. Yeah I agree Jim. If they are burning through the luxury tax threshold by signing platoon DH's for almost 10 mil it sure as s*** would make sense to sign a starting pitcher for that amount as well.
  13. Tabler the bases loaded pinch hitting extraordinaire
  14. That would probably work
  15. Wow bro that's a bit aggressive. Did you have money on TCU tonight or something?
  16. Also helps if Vlad gets hurt.
  17. I always knew I liked you Mike
  18. This is probably the best bench the Jays have ever had. Belt doesn't seem like the best natural fit but at the end of the day the ABs will likely work themselves out. So if you just stack the team with the best players you can get you're just solidifying your floor to help guarantee a WC spot even if s*** hits the fan.
  19. Well Jansen will be on the DL for at least half the year so there will be plenty of ABs to go around I'm sure.
  20. It's possible but Espinal is a better fit IMO seeing as we now have plenty of lefty bats and he can play 3B and SS.
  21. Yeah if he got more than 10 games in the OF I'd be shocked. He's a DH/1B at this point.
  22. Jays must love him. 10 mil gets you a pretty decent #5 SP but they chose him as a DH instead. I suppose they could still sign someone like Cueto though. At this point they are going to clear the luxury tax I think so I wouldn't be surprised to see a move like that.
  23. Classic situation of a guy being a jack of no trades in the field
  24. Yeah in 2021 he had the 5th highest wRC+.
×
×
  • Create New...