Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. It sort of is. f*** maybe we should just sign Santana. He's likely to better than Happ isn't he??
  2. You don't need your 4/5 guys to be killer. But you don't want guys who give away every other game.
  3. So did Wang and Ramon Ortiz. but they're few and far between. Happ blows up way too often.
  4. I can't believe we pulled off a sizeable trade and paid a semi lucrative extension to Happ. Brutal.
  5. Chance of a significant acquisition before season starts. Maybe 10-20%??
  6. It has certainly outlasted it's welcome. LOL
  7. I predict a mid season trade to acquire a 2B
  8. Depends on if they keep Sierra up too.
  9. Use him for defense and speed. Give him a year with Seitzer to see if he can work any magic. He's cheap and Fast and plays good defense. Gibby can make use of that.
  10. Yeah might as well keep him He's done a Hechavarria level decline in trade value. (One of the most interesting stories from the Davidi and Lott book was the disagreement AA and Farrell had about whether to play him or not) The parallels here are very similar except it's too late with Gose - he has enough playing time that every knows he can't hit well enough. Plus Gibby is probably smarter at platooning and moving guys around than Farrell was.
  11. Absolutely. I'd like to have him in Buffalo.
  12. I don't want any more proof of either of those things. LOL. We already know them to be true.
  13. Perfectly played I never saw that Shaq GIF before - what was the context? Stupid question form a reporter?
  14. Not as often as ECJF's "The playoffs will be easy to make" thread. Classic.
  15. Different guy this time. Not see/Dogg.
  16. Yeah. It's probably not a particularly good gig. I listen on the radio quite a lot. In car. Mowing lawn. Etc. and I'd really like them to improve the team. I like Howarth a lot. But there's way too much Wilner. Alan Ashby was decent IMO and haven't really liked anyone else they've had. Hope this guy works out.
  17. One of my best friends has this t shirt. I almost choked laughing the first time I saw it.
  18. That's the majority opinion. Drafting mostly high ceiling high risk high school arms and athletic position players who mostly can't hit seems to be the biggest problem. The fact that Snider and Arencibia both busted so badly after being so highly touted for their bats HAS led to questions about the team's player development though.
  19. http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/da/david-and-goliath-womens-jesus-tee.gif
  20. Yeah I wasn't necessarily agreeing with him. Hutch did not look out of place in the majors before his injury.
  21. Griffin Re Jeffress and bullpen in general http://www.thestar.com/sports/bluejays/2014/03/02/blue_jays_jeremy_jeffress_walking_high_wire_in_crowded_bullpen_griffin.html
  22. Zaun says he needs 150 more minor league innings before he should be called up
  23. Well it also might have been one scout with a slightly hot gun. Cause yeah it's a bit early in the season to hit max lifetime velocity.
×
×
  • Create New...