Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Veteran with more than 5 years of service: http://tpgmets.blogspot.ca/2011/06/basics-who-can-refuse-minor-league.html He can refuse to accept a minor league assignment and if we realease him he still gets paid
  2. They are really trolling us this year
  3. Amen to that And yeah right now I'd give him 4/44 and I think he'd take it
  4. Every week that Happ and Drabek suck make me much more worried about the rotation If Santana would sign for 3 years right now I'd do it Even then it's not a great rotation by any stretch but at least it keeps Rogers, Romero, Drabek and Happ further away from getting starts. We have way too many fringe #5 caliber starters and not enough mid-rotation and above guys. I'm worried.
  5. Why am I still (even intermittently) watching this game
  6. OK, can we get back to talking about our shaky rotation??
  7. Happ and Drabek can't be counted on for anything this year
  8. Just about as expected given who we sent out there today Only Storey was any good
  9. I don't think anyone tracks minor league batted ball results well enough to get that kind of info
  10. You guys gotta see the Lawrie play if you missed it. Runners on 1st and 2nd, ball bounced down the 3B line. Perfectly played on the hop, got his foot on the bag for one out and fired a rocket to 1B for the DP. Freakin' beautiful.
  11. Holy s*** Lawrie What a f'n play You guys see that???
  12. There is a bit of a disparity. Happ has played in the majors and we know he's bad and we know Santana is available and is probably better. Heck, there are better in house options. Goins has a SSS In the majors with one positive (defense) and we know our backups are mediocre. There are some similarities and I hate rooting against any of our players but I feel the same way about Happ as many do. I just want him gone.
  13. Ball tracking and range have been phenomenal. Arm has been hit or miss.
  14. Going Santana instead of Happ almost certainly lessens the stress on the bullpen. And could allow you to more comfortably keep both Sierra and Gose on the team and sticking to 7 in the pen if you're so inclined. (And I am)
  15. I will retract Happ from my roster projection and add Santana. I think it actually happens.
  16. Yep. Santana is worth signing. mitigates against disaster. Just do it.
  17. LOL great meme Sorry. I hate when people do what I just did too. I'm feeling heavily despaired, that's all. LOL
  18. My phone always wants to autocorrect when I type "Happ". I have the ability to add it to my dictionary so that it will stop, but I refuse to do so. LOL
×
×
  • Create New...