Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Why won't it just go away Stop it
  2. Moogy going off the rails Reel yourself in, man
  3. He was used in relief. Closer for a while. May have done some of this too. Can't remember.
  4. Relationship to the retired MLB pitcher from the 80's and 90's???
  5. I don't understand why I laughed so hard at this, but I did Edit: Yes I do. AA collects both knuckelballers and relievers.
  6. When's the last time the word "sleazeball" was used?
  7. Yep. I'm fine with the tangents the threads go on. It's just the annoying "he said this about me" then "no I was referring to him" then "but you said..." crapola. Tedious.
  8. He's a nightmare for the bullpen (of course so was Johnson last year but that was out of nowehere, for Happ it's just his nature)
  9. Holy f*** people we're fighting like bitchy women on here Can we find some news worth discussing? Please? What? There is none? True.
  10. Liar Liar quote: Jim Carrey: "Your honor, I object!" Judge: "Why?" Jim Carrey: "Because it's devastating to my case!!!"
  11. The problem with the Ricky one, as much as I love the picture, is that you can't fit enough in the size provided to convey the silliness of the situation The Farrell one is (admittedly) f'n genius
  12. I still like these ones: http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=71&d=1368115543 http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=70&d=1368115460
  13. LOL You funny
  14. Well if ole' double A would do something then I can retire it or go back to one of my old ones or a happier one
  15. Yes, but had to "alter" it when a certain trade was made
  16. TBSS It is a bit trollish but appropriate at the moment. I find yours depressing, so there
  17. Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS 16m Johan Santana gets $3M plus performance bonuses on minor-league deal.
  18. Melky is going to have a good year Book it
  19. Cut and pasting errors on my part Either that or you are operatin 6 minutes ahead of the rest of us Creepy thought LOL
  20. At least he didn't call Daniels an uphill gardener!
  21. f*** f*** f*** I wish our deal for him had gone through Pissed off motivated players tend to have big years
  22. it was well-known throughout the game that there was a power struggle going on between Ryan and Daniels, who had acquired the title of president of baseball operations last March in a front office restructuring that ultimately led to Ryan's departure after the season. Kinsler squarely blames the man who traded him. "Daniels is a sleazeball," he says. "He got in good with the owners and straight pushed Ryan out. He thought all the things he should get credit for, Ryan got credit for. It's just ego. Once we went to the World Series, everybody's ego got huge, except for Nolan's."
×
×
  • Create New...