Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. And yet we're still going to pay him 16 million more dollars. F Me.
  2. Can he actually hjt,? I know nothing about him and can't look up stats now.
  3. Hutch for the rotation in April Stroman for the rotation in June. Which would allow us to trade from among Drabek et al.
  4. I don't think the gun is accurate. It's read anywhere from 60 to 88
  5. A few things I've seen that I like Hutch looks great Stroman has great looking stuff and so poised. Didn't GAF after he gave up the big hit to Davis. Went right after the next guy and got him. Didn't look the tiniest bit fazed. Melky looks adequate in LF more mobile and swinging bat well
  6. LOL.that's hilarious But I'm hoping Ricky goes 1-2-3 so your lazy ass has to make supper LOL
  7. Seriously. Even generally smart frugal teams like Oakland and Tampa were trading to acquire much more expensjve closers. How could AA not get something decent for either of these two???
  8. Kiss of death quote from Gibby. LOL
  9. Hey silvergun.,. Was that foreshadowing of bad news for the Twins??? Miguel Sano needs TJS http://www.startribune.com/sports/twins/blogs/248012161.html
  10. Well at least he came back
  11. Sanchez needs work. A lot of it.
  12. Check how Stroman semi-deliberately (?) includes his crotch in the shot. LOL
  13. Late 30's so yeah I kinda remember it.
  14. McGriff was f***ing awesome. I can understand why people were (initially) upset that he was traded.
  15. In a meeting all day so.just going by Twitter updates. Sounds like Sierra looked better in the OF?? Want to see lots more obviously but some early signs of improvement would be encouraging. I worry the team might make a bad decision on him due to option status and I only want him on the team if he can play a position acceptably well.
×
×
  • Create New...