Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,174
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Useful info ICYMI:
  2. This was a rumour started by Jeff Blair a few days ago. Edwin has since debunked it in interviews.
  3. LOL Could help fund the Jays though.
  4. I didn't get to see Ohka. Was he mostly throwing knuckleballs or no?
  5. Yes. They probably mis-handled Snider. But given his lack of success in Pittsburgh (if anything he's gotten WORSE) I just don't think he ever had the makeup to be a solid major leaguer. Classic AAAA level player. I don't think the Jays "ruined" him, although some think they did.
  6. I'll give you Cardinals. But who was the last player the Yankees drafted and developed into a star?
  7. And it's not like had a poor callup. He had a sophomore slump and then an injury plagued season.
  8. Was that all? Oops. I was thinking he had spent 1.5 years.
  9. We have seen more guys flourish after arriving here than we have seen guys flourish after leaving. You're right. But the OP (with whom I disagree) was really referring to what happens in the minor leagues. Of the guys you mentioned, only Lawrie spent much time in our minor league system. Though even Edwin was down for a bit I guess.
  10. Numbers do not = quality though We don't have a Price or Longoria
  11. Yep. I think he could have a great season. Looks absolutely fine in LF too. Hate to get my hopes up too much but...
  12. If he and Bautista are full on with Reyes and Cabrera setting the table this top of the lineup would be absolutely lethal. And Bautista looks super dialed in. Just hope he keeps it up. He has ugly long slumps (which Re common among power hitters of course)
  13. Wasting lead off men on base. Blue Jays baseball is back!
  14. Agree with most predictions Sierra will be on the club I think Redmond is a better option than Happ but agree Happ is likely the one they take regardless More likely Goins than Kawasaki Likely a reliever is on DL and he manages to keep Jeffress Possible that Kratz replaces Thole. Depends a bit on who is best with Dickey.
  15. It's on Sportsnet TV today which is a bonus as well
  16. Fatcow get out of bed we need the GDT
  17. I'm frightened to see what happens if I merged this with the angrioter thread. The Matrix might break or something. LOL
  18. Yep. Not good enough. They're counting too much on Sierra, Gose and Izturis, each of whom has a MAJOR downside or two.
  19. Enter optionless Jeffress. Sigh.
  20. LOL Post of the day Angry curse-filled Spanish rant coming up at any moment...
  21. LOL. Given that his entire apparent "plan" depends on the entire roster being healthy for the entire season, any injury is worrisome to him.
  22. Or, in this, case, rasslin' alligators perhaps
×
×
  • Create New...