Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,146
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Cano and Bautista are BFF's But yeah he probably wants to be a career Yankee F%#ck. who could blame him?
  2. Fairly common area of injury http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/External_oblique_muscle Same problem that Lawrie and Morrow had last year
  3. I gather no roster move announced yet? May be day to day rather than DL? @gsnarls: @Wilnerness590 @ShiDavidi DL for Davis or no? If so who gets called up?
  4. LOL Yeah I don't know if I have the stomach to keep watching every game this season It's too painful
  5. Is rather call up Pillar or Sierra than have this. I think. What are my other choices???
  6. @JonHeymanCBS: positive dodgers news is greinke thinks he'll pitch weds. zack's rare mix of traits: pitcher w/ death wish is fast healer
  7. We're you deliberately referencing this? LOL This kid cracked me up
  8. If our staff only gives up 1 run this game and we lose 1-0 i'm gonna rage
  9. In related news, AA re-re-claims Casper Wells (Not true)
  10. At least no one started a separate thread about it or anything...
  11. Monster Izturus breaks it up in the 6th!
  12. I made it as a "bringing attention to bad news" thread Plus it jinxed Darvish that night so...
×
×
  • Create New...