Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,078
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Report: Bichette's knee injury considered 'short term' https://thescore.com/mlb/news/3346432 Fingers crossed!
  2. Anyone know?
  3. I doubt any team sees Bo as a shortstop moving forward. I mean maybe for the 2026 season, but he needs a new position, which will reduce his value.
  4. I saw that and I read is as it was the highest whiff% every by a Blue Jay and they compared it to some other notable starters. I don't think that was suggesting Trey at 53% was #1 ever, while Stras and Skenes were 2nd and 3rd all-time. But I could be wrong. The graphic was a bit confusing.
  5. The bullpen is quietly been very good lately - since the Yankees series really.
  6. He's super nasty. Good chance this is true.
  7. Yordan just slipped on home and had to be carried off. Looks like his knee is f*cked. Brutal.
  8. What makes him injury prone?
  9. Can anyone explain to me the changes in where they measure pitch velocity from and how it compares between locations? I can't seem to find anything conclusive on the internet and I see all kinds of conflicting information. Some suggest current velocity is like 7+ MPH faster (measured from it's current location) than where it was measured in like the 90's. I'm just curious and would like to know. Thanks.
  10. That's super judgy of you.
  11. Buck suggesting Kevin Cash should be changing Boyle's arm angle like Doc Halladay is hilarious.
  12. Gotta hope he settles in. Not a great start.
  13. I think you (and others) might be underestimating how big of a blow it would be to be without Bo for the playoffs. It's massive blow to our chances. Runs are hard to come by in the playoffs and he's one of our best run producers.
  14. I think we should all proceed with the view that if we get anything from Santander this year, it's a f*cking miracle.
  15. And here I thought Bo was just a huge p*ssy. If true, this is devastating news.
  16. Some people are slow to react/process what happens and that doesn't make them a bad person. Judging someone based on a 10 second video/initial reaction that doesn't show the aftermath is not a great idea.
  17. He's not being activated until Monday, so, no we won't. But let's go win a ball game!
  18. That Kurtz bomb was insane. This kid looks like he's going to be a special one. I love it. Give me a modern day Jim Thome please.
  19. It's f*cking go time boys. It's the right move. Let's go!
  20. I don't think it's mandatory to get Manoah ML inning this year. They can figure out next spring if he can win a rotation spot. He needs to earn innings at the ML level this year and I doubt that happens unfortunately.
  21. Like it was yesterday man! He was must watch TV. I agree that we should bring Trey up and see if he can work himself into a legit role. It's worth a try. We may need a shot in the arm like that could provide.
×
×
  • Create New...