Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,078
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. I was just thinking today - how fun would it be if George Springer aged like Beltre, Cruz, Ortiz? If he stuck around with the Jays and mashed until he was 39/40 on a bunch of short term deals. Obviously it's super unlikely, but it really couldn't happy to a better guy. Speaking of Big Papi, it is crazy to see Ortiz retired at 40 after a .315/.401/.620, 163 wRC+ 38 HR 127 RBI, 4.6 WAR season...
  2. Nobody ever blames the players - it's always the Managers fault. I think he told Varland to suck c*ck again!
  3. You understand he's been a very good defender his entire career and shouldn't be judged based on a single game right?
  4. Nobody gives a f*ck about Dillon Tate.
  5. I'm there with you Omar. I've been defending that Varsho trade since the day it was made. CF was a glaring hole and I love the way Varsho plays the game. So happy to see him making the adjustments to unlock his offensive potential.
  6. Love hearing about these adjustments that France has made. The talent is in there somewhere - he was a really good hitter from 2020-2022. It reminds me of the Straw trade - everyone is baffled by the acquisition, yet all they do is contribute.
  7. You have to love the way he plays the game.
  8. Moreno's still a very good player. It was what it always was - a good trade for both teams.
  9. Buck wants more pitchers throwing 3 days in a row. Says it's a shame they don't do it more.
  10. People just mindlessly laying blame without taking 3 seconds to ensure they have correct information.
  11. sliderguy35 - you need a job? I think Pete Walker needs you. Thank you for joining this board - your contributions are appreciated!
  12. Juan Soto has 27 SBs this year. 16th percentile sprint speed. He might got 40/30 this year.
  13. Yeah - he left the game last night with it.
  14. I just read this. Unreal stuff. George Springer over his last 45 games: 66 hits 50 runs 39 RBI 16 HR 9 SB. The only other MLB players to reach all of those numbers over a 45-game span in a single season are Babe Ruth (1920) & Lou Gehrig (1931)
  15. I think half our fans have never watched baseball before, so we best buckle up.
  16. But Buck was a catcher 4 decades ago!
  17. What's this "exemption" you speak of? (I don't use X) - I like the sounds of that!
  18. Lauer doesn't have options and even if he did, you'd lose him for 15 days.
  19. Jomboy Media (@jomboymedia) • Instagram reel WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM 60K likes, 2,055 comments - jomboymedia on September 2, 2025: "Did Framber Valdez hit Astros catcher Cesar... Yikes!
  20. Do any MLB catchers actually change their stance and revert back to a standard catching position with runners on 3rd? I can't say I've noticed anyone who does. In this case the catcher got his entire glove on the ball. He just missed it.
  21. Berrios has sucked balls since July - well before they acquired Bieber.
×
×
  • Create New...