Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,077
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Kudos to you my friend for steering the board through this amazing season. Your positive outlook and consistent belief in this team was needed. I'm so happy you were right!!!
  2. Sorry I couldn't be here for it, but I found a way to listen and watch most of the game. I just read every message through all 27 pages! Best GDT ever. So much belief and optimism. Love this board so much. Fluharty is just so money right now. I'm so happy for the Jays and I'm happy for everyone on this board. Despite all the bickering, we all are passionate and want the same thing - for our favorite team to win. I am so thankful for this season. Now let's quite the critics and win some playoff games. We're due to win some coin flips.
  3. I love that stuff. And Kershaw is still pitching great. It will be interesting to see how the Dodgers use him in the playoffs. Either way. What an incredible career.
  4. Odd to see Ernie so low v. LHP - but I believe! Let's go boys. Time to step up. You got this. AGAIN!
  5. Un-f*cking-believable. Holy mother f*cker. What a win
  6. He's throwing 94 John. Get Dominguez up!
  7. it says I can't view via this link because it's on Apple TV. This is f*cking brutal. Anyone else have a link? Apparently I've used up all my free trials to Apple TV (from all 5 e-mail addresses)
  8. I certainly think using an opener and then Lauer (like last night) should be on the table for the playoffs in a 7 game series. Although it looks like it's all smoke and mirrors - Lauer just continues to perform in almost any role we use him in.
  9. F*CK I wish I went to this game! Springer Dinger - oppo taco
  10. Who do you think is the preferred opener? This seems like a bizarre take.
  11. We're past the point where you're making decisions based on the long run man. That argument no longer applies. That said - there is a possibility that Kirk is playing through an injury (which would help explain his terrible September) or something fans aren't privy to. It just seems highly unlikely that Heiny gives them a better chance to win. That all said - that was a fair jab to make. Well done. Respect.
  12. Heineman's wRC+ in September is -17. NEGATIVE 17. I don't give a f*ck if Kirk is tired - get in there and play - you're a core member of this team.
  13. I sat behind the bullpen the other night and I thought Berrios looked like someone had shot his dog. He generally look miserable. My gut says there might be something minor wrong with his elbow (bone spurs). If they needed him to pitch, he'd pitch through it, but they don't, so off to the IL he goes... Wouldn't be surprised to see him get some type of clean up arthroscopic surgery on the elbow his offseason. Hopefully it allows him to rebound next year.
  14. Division on the line and Kirk isn't starting? c'mon man.
  15. Jays playoff tickets are now on sale if anyone cares.
  16. Exactly - who TF wants Berrios on the mound in anything but a blowout?
  17. Fire everyone right? I mean fire Popkins too - he's clearly lost the team as the offense is trash.
  18. Judge might make it to 10 fWAR again this year, which would be his 3rd time - 1 more than Trout. Bonds had 5 (roid aided).
  19. Look at you representing the optimistic fan! Well done.
×
×
  • Create New...