Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Because this is stupid. Base runners should be allowed to try and get to the bag as fast as they can (like they would if they are stealing a base). Their sole intention should not be to interfere with the fielder (which is what the new rule does).
  2. If you don't like it - hit better. Unlike hockey, baseball doesn't need physical contact to be a great game. Why was a runner allowed to interfere with the fielders ability to make a play at 2nd base - but not when the fielder is trying to catch a pop up? It was beyond stupid.
  3. I don't know. I really like some of the changes that have been made. I love the new takeout slide rule (wow did that controversy every disappear quick!!!)
  4. Something is off. His season K% is at 28.1. How was it 40% in the first half and 28% in the second half?
  5. After a terrible start - Alford's really turned his season around. wRC+ of 123. Needs to drop the K% (can anyone get splits for him to see if they have dropped off considerably since his brutal start?). And walks be damed, Urena is have a very good season.
  6. you guys are the worst.
  7. It would have been awesome if your buddy looked over the fence and the neighbour was sitting in his patio furniture, drinking out of his keg and just gave him the middle finger...
  8. Update on Pentecost. Not that interesting, but it's an off day. http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/max-pentecost-a-jays-prospect-shoulders-multiple-surgeries/
  9. Connor Greene suxxxxx
  10. Move Tinnish back into that role? What's he doing these days besides balding?
  11. I'm not sure it's good when guys like Justin Maese and Pentecost are listed under your drafting "highlights" - nor is drafting Sean Ratcliffe who now pitches in a beer league.
  12. So nice to see the K% down - although it would be nice to see the BB% up. wRC+ of 146 - I shouldn't nitpick.
  13. Edwin will be 2 years younger, can still play a bit of first base, the FA crop is weak and Papi is retiring. Those will all be factors.
  14. I thought that was Alexi Ramirez. Flaherty is white too btw.
  15. I think he's at 4 yrs $100M now.
  16. Is there anything better than when Tulo and Martin are crushing ball???
  17. Sign him up. DFA Dickey & Thole, bring back Barnes. Win World Series.
  18. Dave Stewart's eyes light up...
  19. Saunders would be a decent fall back to be our DH next year if Jose and EE walk. The question is do you qualify him before knowing the fate of Jose/EE? He could be this year's Dexter Fowler.
  20. Yeah I just got Section 119 seats. The girl selling said the face value is $65, but when I went on ticketmaster, it was saying they cost like $115 or something. Ski hills do the same thing. If I bought my passes at Blue Mountain back in like March I would have saved almost $100 a pass, which is a nice discount if you have the extra cash.
  21. My bad. Forgot we traded Koch for Hinske! Ahhh good times
  22. Ha. Appealing to the ump standing almost behind the mound...good luck
  23. He's gone to the breaking ball 3-2 a TON tonight...the painted fastball low and away is tuff to pull the trigger on. Ask Travis...lol. On que
×
×
  • Create New...