Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. This is good news, but why does everyone want to move him to LF? I thought we concluded that LF gets a lot more action/attempts than RF. I'd leave him in RF.
  2. He seems surprised by it at least...anyway, it was just a joke.
  3. f*** - one too many jokes about the eligibility in the WBC!!!
  4. What would you want for the Ward one? My kids need an endless supply of balls to hit in the front yard so we can take the others off your hands too! hahaha. I let my kids use my Travis Snider signed ball last summer when we seemingly lost all the other ones.
  5. Oh...NO DEAL then. Thanks for being honest.
  6. You're surprised Airbnb is more expensive than a Hostel???
  7. Why do you laugh at the Kevin Brown autograph btw? (looks like there's a personalized message on it?) Kevin Brown was f***ing awesome. I'd buy that one off you.
  8. It also sets a precedent that the Jays FO isn't going to f*** around and play games. That's an approach I like.
  9. It looks like Joe Carter forgot how to spell his name on the black one... You're a Jays fan - keep them for yourself. In 30 years I suspect a fan like you will cherish them more than any amount of money you'd get for them today.
  10. All 5 correctly found the Netherlands on the map and thus qualified to play for them. I agree though...it's fun to watch even if it's pointless
  11. my bad. Post made sans morning coffee.
  12. Let's not feed the troll...
  13. Russell Martin is Canada's starting shortstop. Just f***ing pull the shoot boys. Pull out of the tournament
  14. The answer to your question is no. Not in his case. No idea how you can prefer Hoffman over him personable
  15. There would be torches...actual torches with casuals trying to light the dome on fire.
  16. Manny is the 26th best hitter of all time. Ahead of Joe Dimaggio. HOFer
  17. Apparently the Indians are checking in on Jose. Could you imagine?
  18. Gagne and Dempster are going to pitch for Canada at the WBC So we're f***ed.
  19. You two just posted the same list and it's the same list I'd make.
  20. Get Plawecki included in a package for Grandy, Nimmo or Bruce (gulp). It's odd how different his K% is in the minor vs. the majors.
  21. I'd just give up personally...
  22. Avg base running? He was the 4th most valuable base runner in baseball last year!
  23. um....that was my point. -4.4 is incredibly good for 1st basemen (I think he was the 3rd highest qualifying). I thought it was skewed because he played some OF last year - but it wasn't. It appears he's an excellent defensive 1st baseman (which I was unaware of). I still find it very odd that he's been relegated to 1st base though (given his youth, speed, etc.).
  24. You'd just put him at 1st and stick Pearce in LF. I love Valbuena. Hope we get him.
×
×
  • Create New...