Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,082
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. Trumbo - 2.2 WAR in 159 games (667 PA's). Valbuena - 2 WAR in 90 games (342 PA's). Valbuena is a significantly better target.
  2. Yes. Absolutely.
  3. How much money do you guys think we have left to spend? I fully expect we see a combo of Pompey/Upton/Zeke in LF, but given what seems to be a weak market - I'd love to see us sign both Valbeuna and Moss. It appears you should be able to get both for $15M or so. Cut your losses with Smoak, option Zeke to AAA and leave Pompey in AAA as depth. Bats RF Donaldson 3rd Morales DH Tulo SS Pearce/Valbeuna 1st Travis 2nd Moss/Upton LF Martin C Pillar CF That's a deep, solid lineup. One capable of winning the World Series IMO. It doesn't appear Shatkins is going to chase expensive relievers...but would we have cash left to get Moss & Valbuena + a solid reliever?
  4. This is good news, but why does everyone want to move him to LF? I thought we concluded that LF gets a lot more action/attempts than RF. I'd leave him in RF.
  5. He seems surprised by it at least...anyway, it was just a joke.
  6. f*** - one too many jokes about the eligibility in the WBC!!!
  7. What would you want for the Ward one? My kids need an endless supply of balls to hit in the front yard so we can take the others off your hands too! hahaha. I let my kids use my Travis Snider signed ball last summer when we seemingly lost all the other ones.
  8. Oh...NO DEAL then. Thanks for being honest.
  9. You're surprised Airbnb is more expensive than a Hostel???
  10. Why do you laugh at the Kevin Brown autograph btw? (looks like there's a personalized message on it?) Kevin Brown was f***ing awesome. I'd buy that one off you.
  11. It also sets a precedent that the Jays FO isn't going to f*** around and play games. That's an approach I like.
  12. It looks like Joe Carter forgot how to spell his name on the black one... You're a Jays fan - keep them for yourself. In 30 years I suspect a fan like you will cherish them more than any amount of money you'd get for them today.
  13. All 5 correctly found the Netherlands on the map and thus qualified to play for them. I agree though...it's fun to watch even if it's pointless
  14. my bad. Post made sans morning coffee.
  15. Let's not feed the troll...
  16. Russell Martin is Canada's starting shortstop. Just f***ing pull the shoot boys. Pull out of the tournament
  17. The answer to your question is no. Not in his case. No idea how you can prefer Hoffman over him personable
  18. There would be torches...actual torches with casuals trying to light the dome on fire.
  19. Manny is the 26th best hitter of all time. Ahead of Joe Dimaggio. HOFer
  20. Apparently the Indians are checking in on Jose. Could you imagine?
  21. Gagne and Dempster are going to pitch for Canada at the WBC So we're f***ed.
  22. You two just posted the same list and it's the same list I'd make.
  23. Get Plawecki included in a package for Grandy, Nimmo or Bruce (gulp). It's odd how different his K% is in the minor vs. the majors.
  24. I'd just give up personally...
×
×
  • Create New...