Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,082
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. It really pisses me off that Norris chose TB over TOR. We could really use a solid backup.
  2. Yeah - I'm doing that....but there's no reason not to try and develop proper muscle memory, such that when he works hard, it actually helps him improve instead of doing the same thing wrong over and over while building poor habits.
  3. Taz spits on coaches who tell him to hit down on the ball... Jokes aside, I was videotaping my 6 year old's swing the other day and was remarkably impressed with how good it looked in slow motion. I was going to post it here to see what the experts think (so I could help him if they see a flaw).
  4. You're assuming I look at college stats King. That's a poor assumption
  5. Stat scouting - I have to agree. A college guy striking out that much in the lower minors without major power? piss off.
  6. And Matt Bush is getting the AC joint in his shoulder examined...I hope karma's a bitch to you Matt.
  7. You feel like Melissa McCarthy?
  8. This pitchcast thing recognizes pitches about as well as Smoak does....good God. Pathetic
  9. Did all the drunks who show up just to get loaded on opening day pass out already? Opening day at the dome is a cesspool of garbage. Worst day of the year to attend a game.
  10. Holy f***. Buck talking about how Trout should hit .350 like Mantle. Trout - career .306 hitter Mantle - career .298 hitter Quit your job sir.
  11. Didn't realise Shields was still in the majors...
  12. Where the f*** is K zone and the pitch velocity? It's feels like I'm in 1987 Sportsnet.
  13. Are you trolling or something? Nearly ever post you've made over the past 3-4 days has been SSS related stuff.
  14. You mean like last year when JD had almost an identical injury v. the same team (both flaring up while rounding the bases after a HR) and went onto play in the home opener and nearly every game thereafter? Those rose coloured glasses?
  15. Yeah I really enjoyed it. I love Steven Brunt's work.
  16. C'mon herp - boobs always win over dicks. derp
  17. Sees Martin and Smoak above Pearce. http://i.imgur.com/5YAgPgl.gif
  18. You tell'em Chris!!!
  19. Very few people on here are going to engage in discussions about this type of topic based on such a SSS. You should call up Tabby if you want to discuss this further.
  20. Nearly every 1st baseman's defensive value is a negative on fangraphs. You need to understand what it means.
  21. yeah and if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle. It's embarrassing that a professional scout would say that - and that a reputable magazine like SI would print that drivel.
  22. This is why I stat scout...listening to actual scouts must be painful at times.
  23. Where's Brett Lawrie when you need him???
  24. How about we don't chirp King and simply appreciate the effort he puts forth to update us all on the farm system mmmkay?
×
×
  • Create New...